Fully equipped two room flat in beautiful garden city of Tapiola. 15min bus ride to the center of Helsinki from a bus stop 100m from the door.
Close to nature but shops and a mall within a walking distance.
Comfortably fits 2 people in the bedroom + 2 more on the wide living room pull out sofa bed. 1 more guest possible on request who will sleep on an inflatable air mattress.
• Please leave the apartment in the same condition as you received it
• Smoking is not allowed indoors but is ok on the bedroom balcony
• Please take off your shoes while indoors, thanks
• There is a building wide rule of quietness after 10pm
• No big parties or too loud music :)
• My personal computer is not for guests use
• Please do not eat any foods from the freezer, thanks
• Also my wines and spirits are not to be touched if there are any in the flat :)
• Do NOT machine wash the Japanese knives on the top magnetic strip
• If you brake something (a glass for example) please inform me about it
• Pets are allowed but please let me know about them in advance
• Charge for letting you in if you forget the key inside: 40€
• Charge for losing the key: 120€
Obviously I like travelling :)
My hobbies include snowboarding, ski touring, snow kiting, climbing, golf, hiking, soccer and kayaking just to name a few. I especially like scenic landscapes and rugged nature locations but I'm also at home in big cities like Tokyo.
I like to think of myself as a reliable and respectful guest and if possible an even better host!
My motto would be go out there and explore the world!