Join the Brooklyn Art scene with gourmet restaurants, shops, art studios and a spectacular multicultural experience.
I have a room with a window and a lofted bed available in my spacious Brooklyn loft--perfect for vacation rentals or short-term stays or business travelers.
The room has high, nine-foot ceilings and gets lots of beautiful sunlight. Bedding, towels, shampoo & the hair dryer, hair flat iron and styling toilets are provided!
You will be sleeping in the lofted area on a king-size mattress.
About the apartment: The apartment is a fifth-floor loft space with a hip, industrial-style feel (think exposed brick, high ceilings, huge windows overlooking the street). There are two bedrooms (one of them is mine), a large, sun-drenched common area with leather lounge, a kitchen (which you're free to use), and a bathroom. There is no TV, however there is s WiFi so you can download your entertainment on your computer or device.
I also Air BnB my couch in the living room.
For travelers, couples & business people—the space, building and area is not ideal for families with children.
A cat lives in this loft too.
Access to the kitchen, living room, bathroom.
Interaction with guests
It's up to you
Other things to note
I am air bnb'ing my couch in the living room.
The building itself has an old industrial style, maybe not ideal for people who are used to stay in hotels and have a hotel expectations.
I have a cat
In the living room is allowed to smoke, not in the rooms itself.
We have no buzzer, pls call when you are there. Please do not enter the building by arrival on your own.
I would love kindly to ask you:
- to take off your shoes.
- to clean your hair out of the shower tub.
- please leave the bathroom in the same condition as you would love to find it for yourself.
- be clear about that you cannot get a hotel for that price. You are booking a personal environment with a personal life style. If you think you need a hotel, there is no reimbursement for that decision.
- if you are used to the death silence, it's not the right place for you, NYC is in generally loud and I am living in an artist environment.
-Additional guests, over night stayers $35
- pls always ask me if it's ok to have your guests over during the day and night.
No dogs allowed.
Cat lives in that loft.