The apartment is fully renovated, sunny, bright and facing to the Danube river. It has got a cozy balcony.
Accomodating 4 persons, 2 in the bedroom two in the living room on a pull out sofa.
It's perfect place to discover Budapest easily.
Accomodating 4 persons, elegant place in the citycenter of Budapest.
The building situated in the heart of downtown is a perfect place for all tourists to start discovering Budapest.
Almost all POIs are close to this flat, including spas, the old Central Market Hall, River Danube (promenade), Museums, Christmas Market, and many more. No need to say that as the apartment is in the middle of the city, there are shops, cafés and restaurants of all kind in the close vicinity of it.
- kitchen cutlery, coffee machine, fridge
- washing machine
- cable TV with foreign channels
- free WiFi
- ATM, bank, money changing offices, post office, pharmacy, TESCO Express, ALDI nearby
- and of course the Main Market hall is just around the corner
- Utilities and taxes are included in rate.
Interaction with guests
I will wait you in the apartment at check-in and at check-out
Other things to note
Gellért spa 5 minutes on foot
- Central Market Hall 3 minutes on foot
- Fashion street 1 minute on foot
- Christmas market 5 minutes by tram
- Andrássy avenue 5 minutes by tram
- Heroes square 15 minutes by metro
- Parliament building 10 minutes by metro
- Buda Castle 20 minutes by tram+bus
- Statue of Liberty 30-40 minutes on foot depending on your speed uphill :)
- Palace of Arts (with National Theater and National Concert Hall) 10 mintes by tram
Please note that this is a private apartment in a non-commercial building, which means that people are living there with their families trying to enjoy their free time out of their workplace. Therefore loud parties and heavy drinking is NOT permitted in the flat. If you come to Budapest for these activities please book another apartment!
This is non-smoking place, you can only smoke on the patio, not in the apartment itself. Pets are not allowed into this apartment, sorry.