Nicely furnished and spacious apartment is in a residential area in the Amsterdam region.
The city centre of Amsterdam is just 20 minutes by tram and metro.
Nicely furnished and spacious apartment is in the residential area of the Amsterdam region.
The city centre of Amsterdam is just 20 minutes by tram and metro (GVB). It is the perfect accommodation for doing tourism in Amsterdam, enjoy a weekend or enjoy the beautiful Dutch countryside. Also, it is ideal for business people, who need to be in the Amsterdam for work. There is easy access to the south business district or the RAI convention centre. The station Amsterdam Zuid is just a 10 minute metro ride away. The location is easily reachable from Schiphol (30 minutes). There is a cozy room available with a single bed and an extra bed (both very comfortable) (which can put together or seperate).
The apartment is on the second floor (angle-appartment). Unfortunately no elevator.
• Location: quiet and safe residential area.
• Public transport is easily available to get you anywhere (GVB).
• RAI convention centre 10 min
• Station Amsterdam Zuid (Zuidas) 10 min
• Amsterdam City Centre: 20 min.
• Schiphol Airport (public transport): 30 min.
• There are supermarkets around the corner which are open 7 days a week mostly till 10 p.m.
• Near the Museum district with the Van Gogh Museum, the Stedelijk Museum (modern art) and the Rijksmuseum: Only 20 minute tram ride.
• Shared modern bathroom and toilet.
• Lovely balcony
• Free Satellite (international) TV, DVD and WiFi.
• Bed linen and towels.
• Free car parking is available in front of the apartment.
• Transfers to Schiphol airport (if available),
• Renting bicycles possible around the corner
Languages: Nederlands, Italiano, English, Francais as well as a little bit of Spanish.
The appartment is not suited for a third person.
Please read also the rules at the 'rules' segment.
Living Room, Kitchen, Own room, toilet,bathroom.
Interaction with guests
When doing a request it is preferred that guests have a profile as well as references and explain a little bit about themselves and their travelgoals as well as their planned arrival (Check-in) time as well as departure time (check-out). Checkin on weekdays is between 14 and 22 hrs (not later). Saturday/sundays checkin can also be between 14 and 22 hrs (not later)
If you do a request, please communicate afterwards, and do not wait too long until responding for long time, as I sometimes have multiple requests (or am arranging other things) and try to do my best for you.
Some of you respond pretty late and then it is not clear for me if you still want to stay or not.
Other things to note
The host is also staying in the appartment, he is not always around and uses his own room.
I'm very happy that you would like to stay in my apartment during your visit to Amsterdam.
I will make sure you have a pleasant stay in a clean apartment. These rules apply to this place:
- Check-in: Guests are welcome to check in between 14 hrs and 22 hrs on the day of arrival (not later).
- Check-out: preferrably between 09 and 15 hrs.
- Smoking in the appartment is not allowed.
- Smoking is only allowed at the balcony (use the ashtray), however close the door ;-)
- Drugs is not allowed. If you intend to use drugs, please look for another apartment.
- Food/drinks storage only in kitchen/living room
- Eating/drinking only in kitchen/living room
- The apartment is not suited for a third person, not for (little) children, and also not for pets.
- Please always check if the frontdoor is closed correctly, when entering the house, but also when leaving
- In the unfortunate situation the key is lost, unfortunately the lock and keys will be changed and 250 euro will be charged, as it is a specific certified lock.
- It is not allowed to invite other people into the apartment without permission of the houseowner
- It is appreciate when you turn off the heating when it is not needed
- When checking out, please leave the room and used parts of the apartment closely to the same state as it was provided to you
- Please take off the shoes, entering the house
- No refunding possible if cancelled within 5 days before arrival
Perhaps the house rules look very strict, but i am definitely not. A marvelous stay in the appartment is offered for a single or two person(s) or couples.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
Social, easy going, independent and open minded.
I like meeting people from different countries and different cultures.
I like good discussions, food, traveling and a good laugh!
I am respectful and expect people to be respectful too.