Ojai is located 15 min drive/ 45 min bike ride, Ventura is a 5 min drive/ 15 min bike ride to the beach, Carpinteria is 20 min drive. This 2 bedroom on 1/4 of acre of land vacation rental has one queen bed in bedroom one, and one queen bed in second bedroom. Bathroom has a large soaking tub and shower combo.Country porch off living area. Families come to this area to enjoy Ventura beaches, Ventura Pier, or a bike ride /drive up the mountain to Ojai.
Rental/ House Rules
1 . NO SMOKING. This a non Smoking residence . No smoking is permissible inside or outside of unit. An additional $500.00 cleaning fee will be deducted from security deposit for ANY SMOKING RELATED DAMAGE / ODORS .
2.People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3.All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4.Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5.Only use appliances for their intended uses
6.No candles permitted inside or outside the home, Scentsy / wickless candles and wax provided for your use.
7. NO Pets. We have returning guests and family with pet allergies.
8. CLEANING: Each property will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned after your departure. The cleaning fee you have paid will provide for normal cleaning so that you can enjoy your vacation up to the last moment. YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and sanitized. If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit at the rate of $25 per hour.(URL HIDDEN)Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
8. [Fireplace: The fireplace is a gas log fired firebox. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace.]
9. SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCES: Tenants and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: A.) Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity stated on the reservation confirmation. B.) Using the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age. C.) Causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties. D.) Any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their property, E.) Violation of the 10:00 PM City of Ventura Noise Ordinances.
11. . ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The undersigned, for
himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and
discharges Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of
any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the
undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy
of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising
there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this
agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be
entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
Once guest and host confirm reservation host will email rental agreement to guest . Guest shall review , fill in necessary information ,sign and return to host prior to check in. Also and valid copy of government I.D. is required.
My husband and I have lived in Ventura for the past 20 years and we moved close to the beach so my husband could walk to surf. We enjoy spending time together as a family, relaxing at the beach, riding bikes to the Ventura Pier and Ojai, taking walks/ runs to Marina Park, walking to Seaward Ave. and enjoying the local eateries. My husband is a general contractor and I enjoy decorating and designing which has made for a great team to upgrade our beach home over the years. We hope you also enjoy Ventura and our home when you come to visit.