Charming, sunny and comfortable 39 square meters (420 sq. ft) apartment located directly on "rue de Sèvres" (7th arrondissement), in the heart of la Rive Gauche.
Offers a breathtaking view on les Invalides, la Tour Eiffel and Montmartre.
This is a large furnished studio of 39 m2 (420 sq. ft) located rue de Sèvres, in the 7th arrondissement. At the top floor (8th) with a large elevator. Features.:
- a separate entrance,
- a hallway / dressing (dressing contains my personal affairs, however spaces will be provided for your utilization)
- an equipped open kitchen (cooking ceramic hob, microwave, extra oven, toaster, double sink),
- a bathroom,
- a large main room (with alcove with a double bed 140*200 cm) with a clear view to Paris northwest (view of the dome of the Invalides, the Eiffel Tower, Montmartre, ..)
- shutters on every window (totally occulting)
The apartment is located in a modern building protected by a code and an intercom or an access badge. You'll have access to the whole apartment.
Interaction with guests
This apartment is rented during my travels. I always try to have a contact in Paris during the stay.
Other things to note
You'll also find :
- two large bath towels (150 * 100)
- wifi with 200 Mbit fiber connexion (FTTH)
I have good relationships with my neighbors in the residence. I hope it will remain the same after your stay!