Funny that you make all these lies, complains and critics after you left the apartment in a mess taking with you 2 towels, 1 quilt cover and some fitted sheets that belong to us. The fact that you didn’t send a message concerning your complains or your important needs while you were our guests and before the 27th of February (which is 18 days after your check in date, the 9th !), strangely just after I asked you politely to send us back our items or refund them, demonstrate that you’re not beeing that honest.
And I don’t think that the two different guests who have rented the place just after you are disappointed like you say you are. They don’t seem like. )
When I left you a message the day of your check in (the 9th) to tell you that the 2 towels were in the cupboard, you never answered, and I had no news from you until the day you left, like if everything was going fine during all your stay.
If there really were important things missing (especially to sleep correctly) the day of your arrival, I guess you would have told me right away by sending me a message…
Here’s some facts to bring you back in the truth and in the reality of this apartment :
- The cleaning lady made the total cleaning of the apartment just before you
checked in, that why we couldn’t allow you to check in 3 hours early (at 8 AM)
like you wanted and asked me at the beginning.
So the kitchenette, the bathroom and the toilets were perfectly clean, with no
dust, when you checked in.
- The shower curtain is not at all dirty and has no mold (never had complains about it) and there is still a shower in the bathtub.
- The pillows have less then one year and are washed regularely.
- No blanket was provided because there is permanently a nice warm duvet in the apartment and no guest ever complained about it. As you must known people are now using mostly duvets instead of blankets. But if you needed an additional blanket, you should of ask us one (even two), we would have provide it, we’ve got plenty of them that we never use just next door.
- The heat of the apartment is provided by a central gaz boiler (Best french brand on the market named « Frisquet », the most expensive one with professional maintenance every year) which is heating all the 5th floor, with 3 radiators/heaters in the apartment (2 in the main room, one in the bathroom).
The « cheap Made in China » heater you’re talking about is an electric one (in
addition), but almost no guests are using it because the apartment is very well
heated naturally by the central boiler.
- The curtains had some humidity stains probably because you left the windows
open while it was snowing when you were out, and have been washed after
your check out date (fortunately there were no stains left after the wash).
- Yes, the sofa bed is with a futon mattress, but it is very confortable for a futon
as we replaced it by a bran new one at the end of last January.
- The apartment has been totally redone one year ago (wall painting, wood floors, bathtub, kitchenette, etc)
- The building and the flat are usually very calm, quiet and peaceful. Lot of guests loved it for that (I think it's even written in some recent reviews). But if an exceptional party had happened at some neighbours you should have sent me a message so I could ask them to put the sound down.
I suppose you’re making all these complains/lies to avoid to refund the items you took away. We still would like to have them back from you or a refund of their total value which is 80 €.
Please, next time you rent an Airbnb, don’t take away any items, don’t leave it in a mess, learn how to behave and how to communicate while you’re in the place, especially if you have big problems. It’s so easy to send a quick message. And don’t say that you couldn’t send one « because the Wifi was not working well » (like you said 2 days ago) : The Wifi works perfectly since years. The apartment just next door who is using the same Wifi didn’t have any problem with it when you were there, and past guests never complained about it, and anyway there are free Wifi in several café down the street if it's really necessary.