Hello, we are a family-owned villa - Zoe Villa. There are a total of 10 villas. Each villa is a one-bedroom villa with a private pool, kitchenette, and bathroom that has a bath tub, shower and 2 sinks with its separate entrances. So no sharing of villas.
Note: We made a few listings on airbnb for all 10 one-bedroom villas. If the calendar listing is shown as "booked" for the date you want, please visit out other listings or message us about it. We have 10 villas. Each villa is a one-bedroom villa with its own private pool (no sharing of pool).
Note: The villa you book may have a different color theme than the one on the picture, however, the layout is the same. Our villas accommodate a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children (11 years old and under on existing bed). Children 12 years and above are considered adults and will need to pay extra.
Space that is not shared:
Each guest will enjoy their own one-bedroom villa with a private pool, kitchenette, and bathroom (bathtub, shower and 2 sinks) overlooking the pool. Some villas have adjoining access.
Common Area (Shared):
Breezy alfresco lounge that overlooks the garden.
We have a little restaurant next to our lobby and we serve freshly cooked meals 8am to 9pm. Price of food varies and can be ordered at the restaurant.
The spacious one-bedroom villa with the private pool and the alfresco lounge can be accessed 24 hours.
Other things to note
- Massage and lulur (traditional exfoliation) services can be provided in the villa.
- We can provide arrangements for car rental with driver, scooter rentals, mobile phone rentals (if your mobile is locked with your current phone provider), babysitting, and if anything else, just ask
- The kitchen serves breakfast, lunch and dinner
- We have provided a complimentary water dispenser so you can relax, and hydrate yourself without worrying about constantly buying bottled water. We know it's a small thing but plays a big part on parched throats especially when the tap water is not drinkable
Not too many...
1. Please smoke outdoors, on the sun deck by your pool.
2. Please be considerate with voice volume at night (no loud music or shouting)
3. HAVE FUN! That's the whole point of a holiday right? We know you will.
The amount of interaction depends on each guests. I am mostly in town and am easy going. If you need anything once you arrive, just let me know and I will do my best to help. I have a team available to help you as well from 8am - 8pm (Bali time). All inquiries via online will be managed by my daughter, Liza.