House with amazing sea view, just 400 m away from sea, two very spacious terraces (53 sqm) and big garden, ideal retreat for people loving also relaxing at home or having young children to be protected from the sun. The area of Porto Rafael-Palau is famous for its variety of numerous (23!) and characterful beaches. They can be reached by foot or by car in few minutes
This House is one of 2 townhouses and is well separated from the neighbouring house providing privacy.
Private driveway, separate entrance;
Very spacious roofed PARKING area for 2 cars;
Very big green garden (600 m2) with also a part with sardinian macchia;
Shower in garden for quick refreshment. Always water thank a huge water reservoir hidden in garden. .
A beautiful but cosy roofed TERRACE (26 sqm)with a unique sea view, garden furniture and BBQ and an other roofed terrace (27 sqm) facing the garden.
LIVING ROOM -KITCHEN equipped whit all you need for cooking a perfect dinner/lunch, table and two sofas. Electric appliances: refrigerator with a freezer (240 liters), gas cooking range (4) (standard in Italy), microwave, toaster, Sat-TV, vacuum cleaner.
a room with 1 double bed and a room with convertible 2 single or 1 double bed. 1 more sofa bed in the living room
with a window, shower, bidet and a washing machine (Drying rack, cloths pegs and an iron).
Guests enjoy the entire house, garden private driveway, separate entrance and roofed parking area for 2 cars.
Interaction with guests
Sofia, the landlord can always be contacted by phone and email. She react very quickly. On place is available a Landlord's collaborator.
Other things to note
PORTO RAFAEL IS A SAFE PLACE .
Eight guards of Porto Rafael protect the houses of Porto Rafael and their guest day and night all year around, 24 hours on 24.
SERVICES YOU CAN REQUEST (to be paid on place):
* Bathroom towels: 7,00€ = 1 person (whole stay)
* Baby bed (0-3y): 18,00€ (whole stay)
* Maid service during your stay (price: € 16,00=60 min) must be requested 24/36 h in advance.
* No smoking House; No pets;
* TOILET: please flush in the toilet, toilet paper and what nature provides only (=do not discard trash in the toilet, uses trash can for disposable diaper, cleaning wipes, facial wipes, baby wipes, tampons and condoms)
*DISHES: please always wash (with soap) and rinse (with water) all the dishes you have used and put them in their place (not on the draining board );
*GARBAGE has to be separated (plastic/paper..) - Please do not leave any garbage in the house.
*THE FINAL CLEANING does not include:
- the cleaning of the cooking area (you do not have to clean the fridge)
- as well as the cleaning of the BBQ's stainless steel cooking grid: we recommend to wash it with soap after each use of the BBQ.. like a common saucepan.
*IT YOU DON'T WANT clean the cooking area (you do not have to clean the fridge) and/or the cleaning of the BBQ's stainless steel cooking grid it, please inform the Landlord (Sofia) 48h before your check-out and pay on place €30,00. * DISHES and GARBAGE to do is mandatory
*GARDEN - The garden of the house is irrigated with recycled water coming from the water treatment plant of Palau. The house has a water tank (reserve) for the garden. However, the owner cannot guarantee the irrigation of the garden, if the water treatment plant of Palau does not work well or if the recycled water coming does not have a good quality.
SERVICES on request to be paid on place:
* Bathroom towels: 7,00€ = 1 person
* Baby bed (0-3y): 18,00€ (whole stay)
* Maid service during your stay (price: € 16,00=60 min). Please note: The booking of this service does not imply any reduction in the amount determined for the final cleaning and must be requested 24/36 h in advance.
I'm not from Sardinia but rather from Lombardy (Como lake). Eleven years ago I left Italy for studying and working and now I am living with my family in Munich. I am working as a Property Manager of the MadAboutSardinia's properties of my family in Porto Rafael. I deeply love Porto Rafael, a truly magical place where I spend wonderful holidays. Sardinia is an island surrounded by a stunning natural environment. On Sardinia there really is no such thing as vacationing “out of season”, since the island as well as Porto Rafael are fascinating all year around: the deep blue sea and the unmistakable sent of the “macchia sarda” in spring; the light and the crystal clear shining water and the warmth of the sun; the taste of the fruits of the Strawberry tree in the mellow fall as well as the quiet of the grey skies and pastel sea in the winter.