Hélène and Luc renovated this chalet of the nineteenth, combining the charm of the old with the luxury and comfort so you can enjoy a pleasant stay. A warm, personalized and discreet welcome awaits you.
We offer a choice of four B&B bedrooms during all year long, each with a different atmosphere and decorated in different colours and rich materials. Prices are from €95 to €155 depending of which room you choose and how many persons you are. The rooms are very comfortable (King size beds), bright and fully equipped, with separate and private bathrooms, and a beautiful view on the famous "Dent d'Oche". To book an additional room or the exclusive use of all four rooms, including our very cozy living room with lounge bar, musical atmosphere and south-facing terrace, please investigate our other pages.
The chalet is located in the very environmentally protected area of Evian water, allowing us to be supplied with pure spring water, untreated and mineralized like Evian water. For us, ecology must live daily through concrete actions:
- Our solar panels heat water for the showers and bath
- We restrict our movements by consuming local products
- Our fruit orchard and vegetable garden are not treated
- Our chickens which are free, eat the peels, leftover food and lay eggs that we use in the kitchen
- Our bees produce a succulent mountain honey while participating in the pollination
- We make our herbal teas and digestive through our herb garden
- Our hotel for insects welcomes many hosts that are useful for the environment
- We produce compost for our garden and kitchen garden
- We grind our green waste to produce mulch and to limit the watering of plants
- We cut our own firewood maintaining the trees in our park
- Our mower ax cut grass to make it a natural fertilizer, etc…
Interaction with guests
A warm, personalized and discreet welcome awaits you.
Other things to note
Our breakfast includes fruit juice, croissants or chocolate breads, homemade bread or brioche, homemade jams, fresh fruit salad, local cheese, cold meats, coffee and a range of teas. On request a delicious meal can be provided, including homemade cooking by Helen and specially selected wine in our traditionnal cave, for €30 per adult (special prices for children) with vegetarian and special diet possibilities. This price includes the diner, the wine, the coffee or tea and the homemade alcohol. We cook with our own organic ingredients and fresh local produce.
If you need any information, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. We hope to see you soon in l'Ourserie to share with you our well-being!
No smoking chalet but ashtrays available on the balcony and in the garden.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
chambre confortable et bien équipée.
ferme rénovée dans un environnement calme, vue montagne.
un grand parc avec équipement pour la détente et la convivialité (hamacs, table, terrain de pétanque, ping pong....)
table d'hôtes sur réservation.