We are located in a warm, friendly neighborhood and close to 2 subway lines. Our apartment is a home away from home with eclectic furnishings and an old world charm. Access to a full kitchen and bathroom directly off of the bedroom.
This listing is for the Master Bed in a lovely 2 bedroom apartment. The room available gets direct sun all morning and overlooks the garden.
If you want to feel like you are home and living in New York this is the place for you!
Everything in our apartment is kept clean. The beds have new and freshly laundered linens on them and clean/new towels are provided. There is a full kitchen with all the utensils and pots and pans you would need to cook a gourmet meal. 4 burner gas stove and oven. Breakfast nook in the kitchen to sit and grab a quick bite or log on to your laptop and have a cup of coffee.
There is a shared living room for hanging out if you want to read a book or just have a chat. We often use it to work from home. We do occupy the common room most of the day so privacy in the common room is rare. A cat is also included. She keeps to herself for the most part. If you have allergies to cats please be aware. The bathroom is also shared. The bathroom is directly located next to the door of the available room so only one step in the common area to the bedroom.
- Full Sized Bed
- Fully furnished bedroom with bed, dresser, lamp and closet.
- Artisan decor with warm and cozy furnishings.
- Air conditioning & Central Heating
- High-speed Wifi
- Window looks out into back garden
- All bedding (sheets, pillows, comforter, bath towels) provided
- 1st floor, no noisy tenants in building. Loud noise from bar next door.
- Free wifi throughout apartment.
- Kitchen is clean and fully equipped (gas oven, fridge freezer, blender and juicer)
- Walk up but on 1st. floor.
- In addition to your room being cleaned before your stay, we pride ourselves on constant cleaning everyday in the common areas. Bathroom and kitchen are kept in pristine condition.
-Laundry is across the street to the apartment.
- 3 minute walk to M train to the city. (20 min ride to city)
- 7-10 minute walk to L train which takes you to Union Square in 15-20 mins)
- NYC visitors guide will be available during your stay.
- Will gladly recommend places in the neighborhood and city. If free for the day you can also tag along to some of our favorite cultural locations as well as great dining in the city on our days off of work.
Check-in is generally at 2pm and check-out is at noon, but I can be pretty flexible when possible.
Within 1-5 blocks of the front door:
* Pizzeria, corner stores, Chinese and Spanish restaurants as well as a wonderful polish deli.
* Lots of new bars opening and new hip restaurants including farm to table.
* 3 Major Banks
* Several grocery stores
* L and M trains to city.
* Italian and Hispanic bakeries
* Please, no cigarette smoking in the apartment, but feel free to smoke on the front stoop.
*There is significant noise from the bar next door on weekends with lighter noise during the week days. Earplugs are provided for light sleepers.
We are longtime New York residents and would be happy to share more information upon request
Guests have access to the Kitchen, Bathroom and common areas of the apartment. Guests also have access to our amazing cat :)
Interaction with guests
We are not home much so we dont get the chance to interact often with the guests except in the mornings and late evenings if our schedules coincide. Always more than willing to chat it up and give great advice!
* No overnight guests that are not in the contract
* No cigarette smoking in the apartment except on the front stoop.
* Please clean up kitchen and common areas after use.
* Clean room before leaving. Tidy.
* We ask that you be awesome!
Three very lovely roommates, all charming, respectful and professional. Very easy going and personable. Willing to help out.
This host has 173 reviews for other properties.View other reviews