Please READ THIS before you make a reservation. Listing is for a PRIVATE BEDROOM and private bathroom. It is not the entire apartment. Kitchen, living room and laundry are shared with other Airbnb guests. Walk distance to Mall at Millennia, 5 min by car from outlets at International Drive, 10 min to Universal, 20 min to Disney.Parking available inside the apartment complex at no extra charge.PLEASE READ HOUSE RULES FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION
Welcome to my home! It is a pleasure to be hosting you and I will do my best to make sure you enjoy your stay in Orlando.
I do ask you to follow some house rules so we do not have any misunderstandings, especially because I might have other guests at home.
1. Please keep your belongings in your bedroom. I never had any issues, but I prevent any possible misunderstandings. You will also be provided with a key for your bedroom, so you can keep it locked when you leave the house.
2. Use of Kitchen and Laundry (washer and dryer): 9 AM – 9PM: We limit the use of laundry and the kitchen to these times for the sleep sake of all guests.
3. Light use of kitchen please : You may use the kitchen for light food preparation (making a salad or sandwich), and use of microwave to reheat/frozen food. No cooking please. Due to insurance liability concerns, the stove is not available. Please make sure you leave the kitchen as it was. Please do wash the dishes and place it clean in the dishwasher.
4. No smoking, no parties or events, no unauthorized occupants
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 247 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
**PLS READ PROFILE AND HOUSE RULES**
** FAVOR LER PERFIL E REGRAS DA CASA**
We enjoy hosting and keep our home clean and organized so you can have a pleasant stay and feel at home!
Please make sure you read the entire listing prior booking, to make sure itá the right match for your needs.
Thank you for reading this and let me know if you need additional information!
1. I don’t live in the apartment, but I do live in the vicinity and I offer late check-ins, just let me know so we can plan.
2. It is a 3 bedroom suite apartment, all with private bathrooms inside the room.
3. Use of kitchen is limited to the refrigerator and microwave. There is no use of the stove due to liability issues.
4. You may use the laundry room in the apartment: washer and dryer, between 9am-9pm please.
5. Please read carefully the instructions to find and enter the apartment complex. It is very important that you have it with you and follow it. Please pay attention: The complex has 2 gates. One is closed and you will not be able to enter through it (Americana Blvd), the main gate has 24hr security and you can enter at any time (John Young Pkwy). Inside the apartment complex the GPS will send you to the wrong way, so please follow the instructions.
4. International travelers without a phone or internet: please be extra careful and let me know if you have any questions regarding instructions. If you don’t have a phone with you, I will not be able to help you in case you can’t find the place. TIP: there’s a 24hr Walgreens across the apartment complex, and a Publix supermarket right next to us. They have free Wi-Fi, so just go there in case you can’t find the place and need to contact me.
1.O aluguel não é do apartamento inteiro, o aluguel é do quarto e banheiro. O quarto possui tv com cable, wifi e frigobar. Você também tem acesso à cozinha e lavanderia com lavadora e secadora de roupas. O aluguel inclui estacionamento.
2.Por favor, não peça desconto. Sim, estamos cientes da alta do dólar. Não, infelizmente não podemos dar desconto. Adoramos receber brasileiros e por isso o valor da nossa diária é inferior às opções que você encontrará nessa localidade, sem falar em qualidade. Leia as reviews dos nossos hóspedes. O airbnb cobra uma taxa do anfitrião e também uma taxa de você, especificada como “service fee” (taxa de serviço).
3.Por favor, não peça para negociar fora do Airbnb. Pagamos pelo serviço do site, mas é para a segurança do anfitrião e do hóspede. Vale a pena.
4.Na dúvida, pergunte ;-)