Fully furnished three bedroom townhouses available in August 2014
•Master Bedroom with Private Bathroom
•Minutes from the Fashion Outlet Mall, Wegman's, Walmart Super Center, Niagara Falls State Park
Newly constructed townhouse space with three bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Sleek and modern furnishings.
All standard amenities are included. Linens, toiletries, 40" flatscreen TV with with over 200 cable channels, all standard kitchen appliances. WiFi is included and free of charge.
Kitchen utensils and cookware are not included.
Interaction with guests
Each house is privately rented by the guest. Houses are not shared with myself or anyone else.
Guests are required to check in between 4:00 PM EST and 8:00 PM EST. If you need to check in after 8:00 PM EST, please let us know. Early check in is not available.
Office will be staffed until 8:00 PM EST.
No one will enter the house once guests have checked in unless for emergencies. There are no daily cleaning/bed-making services.
Other things to note
No cookware and silverware are provided for sanitary purposes.
Any additional beds/bedding are not provided. No additional beds or furniture are available. The 3 beds currently provided are designed to accommodate 6 adults. Additional guests can sleep on the existing furniture downstairs.
Additional fees paid per person includes use of all amenities in the suite and one free additional pillow and blanket.
Tenant agrees to the following terms and conditions during the entirety of occupancy:
1. No pets are allowed on the premises.
2. No smoking allowed in the townhouse. Smoking is only permitted outside.
3. The personal health, safety and possessions of the tenant and any accompanying guests are the sole responsibility of the tenant and accompanying guests only. Stay Inn and Suites and Diverse Development Corp. are not responsible for damage, loss or theft of guests’ possessions or personal injury during the stay.
4. While occupied, the townhouse suite is under the care and maintenance of the occupant:
a. All doors must be locked when exiting the townhouse
b. All windows must be shut when leaving the townhouse and when raining to protect personal property and any water damage to the building
c. All appliances, electronics and furnishings included must be used as per the original intended purpose. Deliberate damage or misuse of any appliances and electronics is not permitted. All appliances and electronics must be shut off before checking out. Fees will be charged if any appliances or electronics are left on.
5. Cooking in the kitchen is permitted with the following conditions:
a. Exhaust fan must be turned on for stovetop and oven cooking
b. Any residue or grease left in the kitchen must be cleaned
c. Trash must be disposed of using the trash can and bags provided. Anything larger than the trash can must be disposed of in the dumpster located next to the townhouse complex
6. No cookware and silverware are provided for sanitary purposes.
7. If the tenant is unsure of the proper use and operation of any appliances, electronics or furnishings provided, the tenant must contact the hotel front office prior to use.
Violation of the above terms and conditions may incur additional fees.