Beautiful large home on 8 private acres available for groups or family's. 2 Kings, 2 Queens and 4 twins total. Granite kitchen. Tons of parking.
For larger groups there's a two bedroom apartment that sleeps 8 on the same property but booked as a separate listing.
A truly unique experience in the heart of Redding but on a quiet private lane with no thru traffic. You can't even see another house yet it's under 5 minutes to downtown.
This listing is the 4 bedroom house.
Interaction with guests
As often as they like or need
• Check-in time is 4PM.
No smoking on the property due to fire hazards. There is a rental agreement (ALL THE INFO IS ALREADY AGREED TO FOR AIRBNB GUESTS) must be signed and returned prior to keys being exchanged. It states the following:
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. PST AND CHECK OUT IS 11 A.M. PST (unless other arrangements are made).
2. This is a NON SMOKING house – inside and out due to fire exposure.
3. Please be sure to follow check out procedures
4. PAYMENT –Rental payment (including tax and cleaning fee) is usually taken through website. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. Once your stay has commenced, if you decide to depart early, there is no refund.
5. SECURITY DEPOSIT- A security deposit of $500.00 is required. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within 48 hours of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to the home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to pets – including stains on carpets or refuse left outside.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in refuse containers by Sunday night and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
Please wash and dry one load of towels and strip the beds.
d. No linens are lost or damaged (we keep inventory).
e. The number of guests does not exceed the agreed upon limit.
f. Guests checking in after your stay are able to check in on time (observe check out time & no extra cleaning required).
g. All doors and windows are securely closed and locked whenever you leave the premises.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to twelve (12).
THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY; 3 nights during peak and holiday weekends, and FIVE NIGHTS (5 NIGHTS) during summer months & Christmas and New Year's weeks.
8. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night rate.
9. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – Linens and bath towels are included in the home.
11. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in. Minimum age of 25 enforced.
13. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
14. Parking – Parking is limited to six (6) vehicles; Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
My favorite local travel destinations are the Sacramento River Trail, Mt. Shasta (skiing and golf) and Shasta and Whiskytown Lakes. Mt. Lassen is beautiful as well. I'm a very relaxed host, and also flexible and easy to reach should you have a request. I usually stay in B & B's when I travel and I do this to offer others a more relaxed, peaceful, homey feel when they come to Redding. I work with 0-5 year olds and their families (early childhood interventions) for a living and I generally have a love of people. Relationships mean a lot to me both professional and personal. I'm here to be sure you have a great stay!
When I'm in Lake Tahoe I love to take advantage of the hiking in the 124 acre national park just 2 blocks from my home! Visiting the beach and snow skiing are always on my list, but the house is so comfy, sometimes I just choose to stay in and relax in front of the fire or sit in the hot tub while it's snowing! Having retreats in Tahoe is one of my goals for this home, which is why it is set up with so much to do for all types of groups and gatherings! Enjoy!
My life motto is, "No limits, no labels." As a mental health professional I take joy in helping others reach their fullest possible potential.