Lovely vineyard views as well as a convenient, central Barossa Valley location. This recently renovated, self-contained cottage is full of character and furnished with unique retro pieces. It's a private home owned and operated by winemaker, Rolf Binder and partner, Cynthia. An ideal retreat option for those wanting to relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery and tranquility on the 60 acre property, with superb access to local wineries, restaurants and shopping.
What's special about our place??
1. The location - nestled on the very edge of Tanunda township, guests enjoy a rural feeling while still having the advantage of being centrally located & conveniently close to wineries, restaurants & shopping.
3. Nature - take a stroll around the 27 hectare property & look for kangaroos on the top of the hill around dusk!
Staying at Veritas Cottage means you will have great access to:
- Wineries - Langmeil Winery & Peter Lehmann Wines are within walking distance. Our winery (Rolf Binder) is just 1.6km north on Stelzer Road.
- Tanunda shopping, cafes & restaurants - 2.3km
- Bike trails (rental bike drop off is available)
- Seppeltsfield Road Scenic Drive - 2km
- Maggie Beer's Farm Shop - 2.5km
Interaction with guests
We leave interaction up to guests! We live close by & would love to share a coffee or a glass of wine over a chat but certainly don't want to intrude on any guest's privacy.
Other things to note
If particularly interested in wine, we love to also show guests around our winery during their stay. Drop in for a wine tasting & we'll give you 15% off any wine purchase of 6+ bottles during your stay.
We ask that guests respect our property & leave it in the same condition at departure. If you have a booking for 2 guests, please be aware that we consider that use of one bedroom only. If you do require the second bedroom, an additional cleaning/laundry fee of $50 will be charged.
This host has 5 reviews for other properties.View other reviews