Our home is located in the small Austrian village Hochfilzen in Tirol. Hochfilzen is also known as the "Schneeloch" (the snow pit, a place with a lot of snowfall in the winter).
This is a perfect location for skiers - our house is just 2 km away from the closest ski-run, and many more await within a 20 km radius. The apartment we offer for singles, couples or families is very comfortable and private, clean, warm and sunny.
For those attracted to Nordic sports, Hochfilzen offers world-class cross-country ski trails (host of the Biathlon World Cup 2005 and 2012). And for those who are too young or do not ski at all, there are the fantastic mountain views and leisure walks in the village. Wake up to a white and sunny morning, stroll around the village and take some stunning pictures of the mountains to remind you later of the great time you had! Our backyard is available to our younger guests to play with the snow at all times. Apres-ski or at night fall, enjoy a traditional dinner and drinks in Hochfilzen's warm restaurants and pubs; you'll be amazed by the starry sky on the way back home. You will never be disappointed.
The apartment is located on the ground floor of our home.
- Capacity: one to five persons (+ one baby)
- two-bedroom: master bedroom with 2 twin beds joined together, another bedroom with two single beds, which can be put next to each other (a possibility for a 5th bed is the a pull-over single sofa). Baby crib available at no charge.
- living room with one love seat, armchair, satellite TV, radio.
- Bedrooms are separated by doors. Hardwood floor for the master bedroom and the living room.
- Kitchen: fully equipped, electrical oven, 4 x ceramic cooking plates, fridge with a small freezer, dish washing machine, coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster, microwave oven. Table with chairs and sitting corner.
- Bathroom: shower, sink, cosmetic mirror, hair dryer
- Toilet: WC, sink
- Private terrace
- One parking place with apartment rental
This is a non-smoking accommodation. Linen and bath towels provided (one hand towel and one bath towel per person for the entire stay), kitchen towels. Washing machine available - see fees below.
Check in after 4:00 pm, check out by 10:00 am
Rates include linen, towels, heating and garbage disposal. Rates do not include resort tax: per person and night € 1,50 payable on spot extra.
- This is a pet-friendly house. We charge € 5,00 per day/pet (no food included)
- Housekeeping: € 50,00. Additional charge of € 15,00 for visitors with pets.
- Resort fee: € 1,50 per person (15 years and older) per night
Linen/towel change: € 5,00 per person
Washing machine: € 10,00 per laundry load
Facts about our home:
Elevation: 1000 m
Location: Train station Hochfilzen is 2 minutes away (approx. 40 m), ski bus stop is 4 minutes away - approx. 100 m
Supermarket (food, grocery, produce, cosmetics, baby & pet food, etc.) – 300 m
Ski area Hochfilzen – 2 km
Ski area Leogang (Skicirkus Saalbach-Hinterglemm) - 8 km (URL HIDDEN)
Ski area Fieberbrunn: 6 km (URL HIDDEN)
Cross country ski track: 50 m
Hochfilzen is home of the Biathlon World Cup, 2005, 2012, 2017.