About this listing
Beautiful apartment in one of the most charming neighborhood, nearby the most famous and high fashion stores and hot restaurants.
You can go around very easily, walking distance to the city hot spots.
High quality furniture and brand new utilities.
3-room apartment of 85m2 located on the place of the market St Honoré, Paris 1st, in the center of Paris, on the 1st floor (with elevator) of an old and nice building.
You will enter in a corridor, serving:
- fully equipped kitchen: with a small table for 2 people, fridge, hobs, Nespresso machine, dishwasher, washer-dryer, oven, microwave, toaster, kettle, dishes and utensils.
- Separate toilet with sink.
- decorated courtyard with plants
- large bedroom with double bed x 160cm/king size, storage, air conditioning (window on the courtyard so very quiet)
- en-suite bathroom with bath, double sink, storage
- large living / dining room with sofas, tables and chairs, TV / WIFI
- desk with dressing room and double sofa bed / safe box
Supermarket, cafes, restaurants, really nice shopping at the bottom of the building.
Louvre, Jardin des Tuileries, Concorde : 5 minutes walk
The Seine has 10mn walk
Many buses / metro Tuileries (line 1) direct for Champs Elysees, Louis Wuitton Foundation, Notre Dame de Paris, Bastille, Gare de Lyon, Bois de Vincennes ...
From the airports: RER B direct to Chatelet Les Halles then 3 metro stations line 1
You will be welcomed on site, our Concierge service will remain available for you during your stay if necessary,
Check in / out / final cleaning and laundry service included (check in / out offered between 8 am and 8 pm / extra charge if late arrival between 8 pm and 8 am)
You will feel in this apartment like real Parisians, in an exceptional neighborhood, you will feel at home. "
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.