Beautiful townhouse in Ballard area, with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and a large back yard with patio and outdoor furniture.
• Check-in time is 2PM.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
3. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
4. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
5. Pets are NOT allowed.
6. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
7. Garbage, yard waste and recycles are picked up Monday morning. Guests staying on Sundays are responsible to take them out on Sunday night.
8. Guests are required to follow the Departure Checklist
9. Please respect neighbors and no loud noise after 10pm.
This host has 80 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I came to Seattle in 1995, and went to UW for Business School. Upon Graduation, I decided to see the world, so I travelled to China, found a wonderful job which enabled me to travel even more all over the world, so I know how important it is to stay in a nice place.
After years of traveling, I came back to Seattle to settle down with my husband and our two kids. It's my favorite city, now my husband's too! It has so much to offer, the food, the coffee, outdoor activities, rain (you should definitely try to take walk in Seattle's rain, most refreshing!).
I hope that after your stay in our townhouse, you will fall in love with the city as much as we do!