About this listing
This is a very unique cozy studio apartment Wulumuqi Lu in Shanghai. Its 100% fully renovated in May 2015. One of the most desirable locations in the French Concession with cafes, restaurants, bars, and shopping you will love your new Shanghai home!
PLEASE VIEW THE GUIDE BOOK TO SEE ALL OF THE AMAZING GROCERY STORES, RESTAURANTS, CAFES, ON THIS STREET! So many options to choose from!!
This studio is small but designed well with beautiful windows overlooking the French concession area, 1 small kitchen with modern appliances, 1 bed with ample storage spaces, 1 bathroom, beautiful wood flooring. Residents definitely enjoy this part of the French concession with easy access to western shopping, groceries, restaurants, cafes & bars on Anfu Road, Fuxing west road and other streets nearby.
Description About The Bedroom:
Bedroom: The bedroom gives you the feeling of having a vacation everyday at home. It has a comfortable bed. It has a wardrobe built into the wall where you can hang your clothing. The bed also has drawers underneath the bed mattress where you can store more items. In addition to that there is a drawer over the bathroom where you can store larger items like your suitcase ect.
Description About The Kitchen:
The kitchen comes will all appliances for your cooking needs. All appliances are brand new this year! It has a fridge under the sink, an electric stove top, a toaster, pots, pans, plates, coffee cups, ect!
Description About The Bathroom:
The bathroom has everything you need including private shower, toilet, and sink. All brand new this year.
Description About The View From The Windows
There are 2 beautiful windows in my studio. One looks out onto a newly 4 level restored lane house, the other opens to a view of shanghai treetops. Open the window and enjoy your private sanctuary.
Description About The Apartment Appliances
- High Speed Wifi
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen Appliances
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
Interaction with guests
I can have as little interaction or as much interaction as you want! If you want to meet for a coffee or tea or need some ideas on what to do in Shanghai I will do my best to make myself available! I am Shanghai girl so I know all the best places for local food!
Other things to note
I put together a brief frequently asked questions about the place.
Q: Does the apartment have free & strong Wifi
A: Yes absolutely.
Q: Do you have an elevator?
A: No, buts is only a 1 story walk up with wide stairway.
Q: Do I need to bring towels, a hair dryer, or linens?
A: Nope! I provide all these things. Same with hotel-size toiletries. I have an Ayi that comes several times a week and will prepare everything for your arrival.
Q: What does "Flexible" check-in/-out time mean?
A: I will try to accommodate your check-in or check-out, no matter what time it is. I have a very friendly cleaning lady who may be at the apartment when you arrive to check you in if I am unavailable.
Q: Will I have a key? Can I come and go as I please?
A: Yes and yes. And I wouldn't trust any Airbnb listing with which this isn't the case.
Q: Can I cook/use the kitchen?
Q: The pictures look pretty cool. Is that how the place really looks?
A: Yes. In fact, the space is actually quite a bit larger than can be seen in the photos. It is a very, very large apartment by Shanghai standards. and there is plenty of room to stretch out and relax.
Q: Is the bed comfortable?
• Parties, Functions are strictly prohibited. Breaking of this rule may result in termination of rental and will lead to the forfeit of the entire deposit.
• No smoking is allowed in the apartment nor in the shared corridor with our neighbours. Please go outside on the balcony if you want to smoke. Please property dispose of your cigarettes. Breaking of this rule (cigarette smell and butts in the house) will lead to a forfeit of the entire deposit.
• A replacement fee will be charged for towels stained by hair dyes, tanning, make up or any stains that cannot be washed away. Replace fees will also be charged for burnt or damaged saucepans.
• Please wash up used pots and dishes to avoid additional cleaning charges.
• Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Airbnb Travel Itinerary. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed in advance.
• Disturbance to the neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of deposit.
• No music after 10:00PM and no loud music EVER.
*Please don't throw the toilet paper into the toilet, if you clog it, you will have to unclog it just like at home. 不要将厕纸丢在马桶内,不要站在马桶上.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 1507 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a young professional living and working in Shanghai. I am very outgoing and friendly. I love traveling and adventure. I hang out with my roommates and show them my city, modern and old sides of Shanghai, and of course we can do language exchange. I like talking to people from different parts of the world, sharing our life stories. So if you like, let me help u enjoy this beautiful city as much as I do. Most of all, wish u have a great time!
I can’t promise to check you in personally because I work most days between 9-Late, but if you read my instructions from the reservation confirmation (after you book) and provide me with your schedules, I can make sure your check in will be easy.
I can’t promise to be your guide in person because of the same reason, but (after reservation) I will send you a shanghai tourist guide list based on my 20+ local life experience. I am also always on phone so you can reach me
THIS IS NOT A HOTEL. There won't be annoying hidden cost and cleaning fee is for once not everyday. But because THIS IS NOT A HOTEL, I am not your concierge or receptionist either. Mutual respect + adequate consideration is a must.
If you want: 1. a relaxing and unique place to stay in downtown Shanghai with easy access to transportations; 2. An English speaking host who can be reached all the time; 3. a well compiled kit with tourist guide, shanghai local recommendations, detailed instructions on how to get to major touristy sites, emergency aid solutions etc; 4. Tips on location costumes, bargains, taxi drives 5. Change to meet cool people and make new friends (for share apartment guests), you will enjoy staying here.
All guests please provide me with another contact method where you can reach me more directly for emergency. ATTENTION: My phone will be off between 11:00 p.m. and 8:30 a.m.
Answers to most frequent questions:
1. All the reservations need to be made on airbnb. Airbnb cancellation policy should be respected. Please finalize your trip before you make reservation.
2. The answer to "I am/my friend is in Shanghai, can we come over to have a look" is NO. If you are still suspicious after checking out all the photos taken by airbnb photographer and over 200 reviews my guests have written, I know it is probably not going to be a pleasant hosting experience for either of us.
3. Shanghai is a big city with touristy sites in different parts of the city. So my place is DEFINITELY NOT close to all the sites. But from my place, most of the sites can be easily reached on foot or by subway or short ride by taxi.
4. I can help you hire car/driver for airport pick-up/drop from airport pick up company, if you need one, please let me know 3 days in advance.
5. The check in time is 2 p.m. and the check out time is 12pm. You can arrive earlier and leave your bags here. But there is a chance your room / apartment won't be ready. If there is no guest on the previous night, you will have no problem getting into the room.
I have more than one apartment in shanghai, feel free to check them out under my profile "view all listings"。