Very comfortable and stylish apartment in over hundred years old building in historical district Nadodrze. Well communicated with the old town. Just three tram -stops from the down town.
In the apartment, there is one separate bedroom, living room, kitchen and bathroom with shower and toilet. In the bedroom there are two single beds. In the living room, there is a sofa which can be used as a double bed. The kitchen is fully equipped. For your comfort the kitchen is fitted with a fridge, a gas cooker with oven, pots, dishes and cutlery, there is also a washing machine.
There is enough space for 4 people.
You can use high speed Wi-Fi internet and a stereo. Clean linen and fresh towels are provided. Additional equipment are: an iron, a vacuum cleaner and an ironing board. In winter time there is an electrical heating in every room.
I give the keys to the apartment in person or with help of a trusted person.
1. Please don't smoke in the apartment. If you can't help it use the balcony.
2. Respect the night silence between 10:00 pm and 6:00 am. My neighbours want to rest.
3. Keep the apartment clean. In case of any damages to the furnishing or other problems, please inform me immediately.
4. Please hang up wet towels in the bathroom and don't leave them on the bed or on the floor.
5. Please do not leave glass bottles or cans in the freezer and make sure that both the freezer and refrigerator are closed before leaving the apartment.
6. If you are staying in the apartment with small children please take a good care of the beds while they are asleep - you can use baby's diaper available in the apartment.
Thank you. Have a nice stay!
This host has 139 reviews for other properties.View other reviews