I recently completed a total renovation of this property. The available unit is the downstairs apartment that has been very smartly furnished with all the conveniences of home. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. Located in a quiet, family neighborhood, it is convenient to Interstate 64, grocery stores, pharmacies, restaurants, and Buckroe Beach.
There is an apartment-sized washer/dryer in the unit, as well as a full refrigerator, stove, over-the-range microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal, pots and pans, dishes, and linen. All of the conveniences of home are at your disposal!
Interaction with guests
I do not live at the property, but I am less than 10 minutes away.
Other things to note
There are full-time tenants who live at the property, so please be respectful of the noise.
* There is no smoking allowed in any of the units
* Please immediately wipe all spills from stove, floor, or furniture
* Please be respectful of other guests and be mindful of noise
Before you leave for home, please:
* Leave dirty towels/linen in the bedrooms
* Place dirty dishes in the dishwasher
* Close all windows and blinds
* In summer, raise A/C to 75 º Fahrenheit / 24 º Celsius;
In winter, lower heat to 68 º / 20 º Celsius
* Return door key to the lockbox and scramble the combination
* Make certain the front door is locked!
* Place your garbage in any of the green bins outside and your recyclables in the grey bins.
For long-term guests: Trash is collected every Tuesday, so the bins need to be taken to the curb by 7 a.m. Recyclables are collected every other Tuesday (you can take a look at the other houses on the street to determine Recycle days). Please pull the bins back to their locations after the City has emptied them.
Do not hesitate to call me at home or on my cell phone for any reason or at any time.
This host has 66 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I love to travel and have eclectic tastes in books, films, and food! I am the person strangers feel comfortable approaching and engaging in conversation.
My favorite pastime is dining at any "out-of-the-ordinary" establishment for an evening full of fun, laughter, and interesting conversation.