Two rooms, 54 sqm.
The apartment has:
- a bedroom facing to quiet private spaces not overlooked,
- a living room,
- a kitchen,
- and a balcony.
- The width of the doors may fit to disabled people (55 cm / 21.6 inch).
- People can sit in the shower, grab handles and use a hand shower,
- A lift can help to access to the apartment, presence of external ramps to supplant stairs,
- Parking is free and included for disabled people.
- LCD TV to watch AVI and DivX movies,
- DVD player,
- Nintendo Wii,
- Fridge w/ freezer,
- Washing machine,
- Bathroom with hydromassage shower,
- Towels and linen provided,
- Separated toilet.
Other things to note
- The amount per night includes all inherent taxes. These are individually paid as part of my income tax.
- 50% of rentals are given in a variable proportion to associations: one for the Animal Protection (French "SPA"), another to fund research for cancer (French "Ligue") and last for children with inherited metabolic diseases (French "Les Feux Follets").
- Rental conditions refer to the number of people reported to Airbnb. Friends can be invited but can not stay overnight. The Airbnb insurance can't be activated if something happens in the apartment and if undeclared additional people stood there,
- There is no cleaning fee for travelers to limit their expenses. I therefore count on their cleanliness, leaving the apartment in the same clean condition they found it.
This host has 17 reviews for other properties.View other reviews