Just 12 min by tram/metro to city center, this apartment is located in nice area in Holesovice, with abundant sightseeing-culture-bar-dining possibilities.
2 sleeping rooms with king size beds and one studio couch for 2. Kitchen is fully equipped to satisfy your culinary aspirations. There are plenty of towels you can use and basic cosmetic set.
The apartment has super fast internet
Holešovice is considered one of the most coolest neighbourhoods in Europe -> (URL HIDDEN)
FREE PARKING on the weekends, 140 CZK/day during work week (5 EUR/day)
MARKET just below the apartment has long opening hours. You can literally go in your pyjamas to get a breakfast.
You are encountering in a very relaxed area with local feel. It offers plenty of great food&drinks option around as well as good connection to the city center.
Very close to all sightseeing points in Prague, with a few of their own in the direct neighbourhood
- DOX (art) (URL HIDDEN)
- La Fabrika (cultural center) (URL HIDDEN)
- Krizik's fountain (music&fountain) (URL HIDDEN)
- National Galery Veletrzni Palac (art) (URL HIDDEN)
- Stalin/Letna park with magnificent view on Prague (sightseeing)
Where to go out (drinks/restaurant/clubbing)
- Cross club (concerts) (URL HIDDEN)
- Avion58 (restaurant)
- Vnitroblock Signature store (bar&cafe&design) (URL HIDDEN)
- Home Kitchen Holešovice (bistro) (URL HIDDEN)
- Phill's Twenty7 (bistro) (URL HIDDEN)
- Mecca (club) (URL HIDDEN)
- Lokal Stromovka (Czech restaurant) (URL HIDDEN)
- Stejkárna Holešovice (restaurant - steaks)
- Kavárna Liberál (cafe&beer)
- Sedmý smysl (lounge bar) (URL HIDDEN)
- Cafe Jedna (cafe&beer) in National Gallery Veletrzni Palace (URL HIDDEN)
- Mr. Hotdog (bistro) (URL HIDDEN)
- Cobra (bistro&club) (URL HIDDEN)
Interaction with guests
If you need anything, let me know on +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Other things to note
- very cheap parking available few minutes away from the flat
- 15 CZK/h on working day 8:00 - 18:00
- for free during weekend
My name is Ludek and i am Czech...or should I rather say European? :)
I love to travel, meet new people and share life stories with them (just came back from my trip to Iran, Armenia and Georgia). I studied International Relations on Charles University in Prague, but also did semesters abroad in Denmark and Germany.
I speak fluently English, German and Spanish. I have just started to learn French. Languages are one of my many passions.
I do not come from Prague, but have been living here for more than 10 years now, so I can definitely recommend you places to visit, places to entertain or simply dine.
"Afoot and light-hearted I take to the open road,
Healthy, free, the world before me,
The long brown path before me leading wherever I choose.
Henceforth I ask not good-fortune, I myself am good-fortune,
Henceforth I whimper no more, postpone no more, need nothing.
Strong and content I travel the open road. "