Unique loft in the Old Town of Gdansk. Pre-war building with history (old brewery during the Second World War) The most beautiful street in the old town. Lots of restaurants, pubs, galleries and shops. Top floor with a glass attic - lot of light. Stylishly decorated. All you need is here (wi-fi, tv, dvd, coffee maker, good music from all over the world and many many more) Just a few steps to the most important sights. (St Mary's Church, Golden Gate etc)
Loft is located in either the most beautiful building in the old town - the award-winning for its architecture. Pre war red brick building , which was the last survived before the invasion during the war. All the most important places within walking distance.
View of the new theater (from a bedroom window), which during the week offers free tour for guests. many great restaurants literally just round the corner.
Interaction with guests
we are available 24/7 for our guests - in person and by phone .
You can always count on my help and support
Our apartment is not a hotel. Please treat it like your own house . with respect.
- Please leave the apartment as it was on arrival when leaving.
- Please dispose of garbage on a regular basis. Garbage bin is located in the backyard.
- towels and sheets please leave on the bed before departure. Not on the ground.
- please let us know if anything breaks down
- please do not eat on the sofa (its new one)
- please wash the dishes and clean the fridge after yourself !