Ground level studio with private bathroom and full bath. Separate keyless door entrance. Comfortably fits up to 2 adults and 2 children. Centrally located in Metro Vancouver, 3 blocks away from Burnaby General Hospital, walking distance from BCIT.
- We provide basic breakfast for your
first morning (milk, yogurt, coffee
and tea, cereal, fresh fruit ...)
- 1 queen sized bed
- private bathroom, towels, body wash,
shampoo, and conditioner provided
- full sized fridge
- TV with cable
- free WiFi
- coffee maker
- additional queen sized air mattress
that can accommodate two is
available upon request
- free street parking in the front of our
Separate keyless side door entrance. Room separate from rest of house with lots of privacy.
Interaction with guests
Owners will be in and out. Feel fee to text via Airbnb anytime if you have any questions or concerns.
Other things to note
- We will text you the keyless door code and entry information via Airbnb one day before you check in.
- We have no stove in this suite! The only cooking amenities that are provided is listed above in the summary.
- Laundry can be arranged for guests staying for more than one week.
- Quiet time: 11:00PM - 7:00AM
Please feel free to text or email us if you have any questions at all!
Please treat our home as if it were your own. Help us keep it in prime condition so that all our guests can enjoy their stay with us in the future. No pets, smoking, alcohol or street shoes inside the house.
My wife, Jenny, and I are business owners who started a framing business over 10 years ago and moved to Vancouver over 25 years ago. Knowledgable in attractions and events in the Metro Vancouver area. We speak both English and Chinese.