Built in 1940, this charming brick home is located in hip East Nashville. Minutes from the variety of bars and restaurants in five points, and a 10-15 minute drive to downtown!
- Full kitchen with a microwave, coffee pot, toaster, blender, corkscrew, pots, plates, knives, and amenities.
- Coffee, sugar, tea, bottled water, sodas, and snacks are included.
- Master bedroom with queen bed and a smart TV (at this time we do not have basic cable, but you can access your own Netflix, HBO GO, Hulu account, etc.)
- Second bedroom with full bed.
- One full bath with towels, washcloths, shampoo, conditioner, and a hairdryer.
- 50mbps wifi throughout the entire house.
- Enclosed backyard with full privacy fence.
- Off-street parking.
- Keyless entry to house.
- Two block walk to Nicoletto's Italian Kitchen, The Hop Stop, and Mickey's Tavern.
- 5-mile drive to downtown, 9-mile drive to the Grand Ole Opry, 1/2 mile to the Margaret Maddox YMCA.
- Very quick access to all the funky East Nashville hangouts.
Only the basement and housekeeper's closet (the room off the back of the kitchen) will be off-limits. The rest is all yours!
Interaction with guests
We are available to answer any questions and give suggestions to make your stay even more enjoyable! We generally let guests have their space since our check-in method doesn't require our presence, but we live very close by and can be at the house in no time if you need us.
Other things to note
Liquor stores are closed on Sundays in the South, so if you plan to have an adult beverage on Sundays be sure to shop on Saturday.
The allergens in Nashville in the Spring and Fall are notoriously bad for those with allergies, so it's a good idea to be prepared with any allergy meds you typically need.
We do not allow smoking in the house, and we do not allow pets. Please be courteous to the neighbors (specifically when it comes to noise levels). Other than that, just treat the house as you would your own and enjoy your stay!
Hello! We're creative professionals who live and work in East Nashville. Michael is a Nashville native, and Nancy is a transplant from Kentucky. When we're not cranking away at a new (insert random design-related project here), we're learning how to cook new things, enjoying our local greenways, and throwing balls to our adorable German Shepherd Carley T. Dog.
We love our neighborhood and hope you will too!