About this listing
Foo Homestay is strategically located in Tanjung Bungah and about 6km away from Georgetown, It is conveniently located within a 5 min drive to the nearest beaches, Tesco, shopping mall, food court and tourist hot spot.
This house is simply wonderful for nature lovers with surrounded by tropical greenery behind the house along with green luscious garden.
It is an ideal and unique homestay you can enjoy and relax with your family and friends just like your home away in Penang!
Foo Homestay is strategically located in Tanjung Bungah and about 6km away from Georgetown. This house is simply wonderful for nature lover as its surrounded by tropical greenery behind the house along with green luscious garden and flora and fauna.
It is an ideal and quite homestay you can stay close together with your family just like you own a house in Penang! Or even a group of friends or colleagues planning for a vacation to enjoy, relax and entertain.
The house is uniquely furnished with my father handicraft wooden furniture. And these furniture are made by recycle wood behind the hill and you can not find elsewhere.
The house is fully requited with air-con, LCD TV, water heater, washing machine, fridge, iron, kitchen utensils, hairdryer and many more . This house has 3 bedrooms. 2 bedroom with Queen Size bed, and 1 bedroom with a bunk bed and a single bed sleep for 7 adults. Extra mattress is upon request and the maximum is 3 mattreses
. Wi-Fi is free in the entire property.
It is conveniently located within a 5-minute drive of several convenience stores and food centre.
Also, the location is easy accessible to the following tourist hotspot:
Food, restaurant grocery and bank in between 1km: Precinct 10 - OldTown White coffee, Burger King, Shushi Zento, Winter Warmer, Snow House Dessert, HSBC, CIMB, Neuve Pub, Soho Gastro Pub, BeerBQ Bistro, Deluca Italian Restaurant, Chez Weng Modern Grill. James Foo Western Food, Fatty Loh Chicken Rice, Affin Bank, Bank Simpanan, Hong Leong, Tesco & Cold Storage.- 650m to Fettes Park Hawker center - 2km to Straits Quay Mall & Tesco - 3km to Persiaran Gurney - 3km to Botanical Garden & Youth Park - 4km to Batu Feringghi Beaches & Tropical Spice garden - 6km to Georgetown Heritage site - 23km to Penang Bridge & Bayan Lepas - 25km to Penang
Other things to note
- The upper floor is not included in this listing, although you can rest assured that no one will go in and out when you are staying.
- There is a rooster next door, which crows early in the morning, maybe sometimes late at night. If you are going to be affected, do think twice before booking.
- The public bus 104 does not run past 10pm to 10.30pm. After that, the nearest bus 101 runs until 11.30pm, but is a 10min walk from the main road.
- No smoking inside the house. You may smoke outside.
- No parties or big groups over 15 people.
- We strictly follow the limit on number of guests. We reserve the right to turn you away if you show up with more guests than booked.
- Pets are allowed, subject to consultation with host.
- Kindly help us conserve electricity by turning off air-conditioners when you are out.
- Keep noise levels to a reasonable level as it is a residential area.
This host has 18 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a nature lover and easy going person, although I might look reserved at first! I would say I've had a pretty interesting life, having lived in Penang for most of my life, except for a 8 years studying and working in Taiwan, almost 5-year stint in advertising when I lived in KL. My work took me around the world, and so did my backpacking journey begin, experiences which I gain throughout all these years inspired me to begin my homestay in our old family home surrounded by nature.
I love historical architecture, and I love the destinations were in Europe, especially old cities in the Czech Republic, the Netherlands and many more. But my favorite destination is my hometown Penang! There are so much to discover in Penang no matter is from the quaint architecture rich Heritage the pristine beaches exotic diversity of culture to a mouth-watering spread of food and so much more! So please visit us and let me show you how you can indulge yourself with your family and discover the wonders of Penang!
Looking forward to welcoming you to Penang!