Raven Cabin is a luxury open-plan upstairs apartment with full kitchen & bath, living area, two beds, and luxury bedding. One of six cabins in Viking Cove, Haines Alaska. Views of the cove, surrounded by forest with a quick walk to the cove and nature.
Canadian/Local discount available.
10% AARP, AAA, military discount available.
Viking Cove is situated on a peninsula in Haines Alaska, Adventure Capital of Alaska. The Raven Cabin is nearly on the edge of the peninsula and is a quick walk to the cove, beach, hiking trails and the water. It has an open living space with a kitchen and bath, two queen luxury beds with luxury bedding.
Canadian discount available.
Viking Cove beach is within walking distance.
Interaction with guests
The owner lives on site. However, people come here to be with nature and enjoy the peace and quiet. My intention is to give them as much or as little attention as they require to enjoy this beautiful place.
Other things to note
Viking Cove is a peaceful place. It is on nearly 12 acres of land and the Viking Cove community respects the harmony of the natural surroundings and our neighbors.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the rental unit. Smoking is permitted on the deck.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person on the premises or its facilities is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses. Please do not leave appliances on when away from the home.
6. PETS are NOT allowed.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. For stays longer than one week, weekly service is available. We provide all linens and bath towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home. Laundry facilities are available in town.
8. Do not clean fish on the property as this attracts bears.
9. We reserve the right to charge your credit card for damages in excess of the $250 security deposit.
10. We do not have unlimited free Wi-Fi. We reserve the right to charge your credit card for excessive Wi-Fi usage.
Check in time is 3:00pm unless otherwise arranged.
Check out time is 11:00am unless otherwise arranged.
Our housekeeping staff will need to prepare the home for the next guest.
Please check out on time.
Failure to do so could result in forfeiture of your security deposit.