Dear bridal couple, Your wedding place was discovered by the guests themselves and in 2015/2016/2017 of 48 bridal couples conquered. Our experience, reliable organization with selected partners, we are now gladly at your disposal. Your guests can choose whether to stay at the farm, in the monastery or in the mill. Thomas Sampl, star cook from Hamburg, cooks a delicious wedding buffet for you - we make a great breakfast and fresh bakehouse cake.
-2 days and nights with use of the whole terrain (barn, fireplace, courtyard, meadow behind the barn, yurt, guest house, dance stage
- Guesthouse with 42 beds (including bed linen and towels)
- wedding suite for the wedding couple (max 4 beds)
- 6 rooms in 3 apartments and one apartment in the Schönhagen mill for 2 nights inclusive! (12 beds + additional bed possible)
- 10 rooms in the Klosterhotel Marienfließ (20 beds + additional bed possible)
- Yurt as pavilion: rainforest for the guests
- Tents on the meadow (3 minutes walk to the farm) possible
- tables with tables, chairs with husses, fabric pennants in white
- fine dishes, glasses and cutlery
- 2 service staff for cereal rinsing and glass rinsing during the festivities
- seating furniture and tables, deckchairs, standing tables, pavilions (16 places)
- romantic illumination of the barn and courtyard
- Stainless steel torches to decorate the entrance and meadows
- Fire bowl with wood
- final cleaning
- Setting up the table decoration for the wedding table
- Cover the wedding table after consultation with the bride and groom
- Use of the music system, also possible for a live band
(Mixing console Numark Mixdeck Express Black / PA system the box CL 108 / 115MKII Basic bundle 220 W RMS / 500 W peak, lighting control Stairville DMX master I with 2x EUROLITE LED KLS-200 and 3 LED bars, 1 Shure microphone with tripod , 1 LD Systems Roadman 102 with funkmicrophone active loudspeaker box for outdoor use, eg for a free wedding ceremony)
- Guest shuttle to the apartment during the evening celebration
- Rainy season for sect reception, breakfast, welcome dinner in the yurt, barn or roller-house
- 150,00 € surcharge for a free wedding ceremony on our premises in the greenhouse or on the meadow
- Assistance during planning and preparation
The whole of the "Landscheunen" wedding season with the above mentioned services is planned independently of the number of guests for the price of 5350,00 € (without boarding). The booking via airbnb is down payment on the full price and includes insurance services and cancellation terms. It will be settled by the final price.
Interaction with guests
For your unforgettable wedding, we organize everything for you with our partners, who are well-known on the spot and have 48x experiences with landscaping weddings in 2015 to 2017. Only the menu or buffet and the price you have to discuss with our wedding star cook Thomas Sampl and settle with him. On the spot breakfast (7,50 €), sect reception with fingerfood-coffee-cake (12,50 €) or only coffee and cake from the bakery (6,50 €). The drink package includes 46h drink availability with a great assortment for all guests, latte macchiato & co at the touch of a button, freshly tapped beer, Hubeert wine scoops, Somersby, self-made herbal ginades, wonderful wine for festivities etc. And from 18 to 1 o'clock longdrinks and spirits from the bar staff on the feast day , Up to 60 guests the price is 49,00 €, up to 80 with 47,00 € and from 80 guests with 45,00 €!
Other things to note
You can have your trust in Meyenburg (in the castle). We have a beautiful village church in Rohlsdorf, which was renovated again in 2015. Also the Fachwerkskirche in Halenbeck and the Persiuskirche in Bruges are beautiful. Most of our guests also marry at 13 km Meyenburg castle. A free marriage ceremony on a specially laid out meadow with roofing possibility on the back ground is possible for an extra charge (150,00 €). We will gladly provide you with straw balls with cloths as a seat. Inga Mehlhorn from the Nachbardorf has a small decoration company and can help you with all flower and decorative questions, canopy for the bridal couple and many more.
We will gladly leave you the decoration of the feast, so that your feast will get your personal touch! People from the village are happy to help you at "Blumen-vor-Ort".
You have very nice neighbors in Rohlsdorf who are very generous on your special day. This should also remain so, and therefore the music in the barn can not be heard until 2 o'clock, but from 2.00 am outside the barn! Please be a good DJ and arrange for a musical ending from 1.30 clock. Then your guests on the dance floor are not unpleasantly surprised when the volume is reduced by 80%.
Please park around the village church (church) and in the existing parking places of the country barn. Of course not on the meadow and on the citizen dough!
Please, dear guests: There are ashtrays for the cigarette!
There are areas such as the kitchen and the counter room, which are only accessible to the staff.
Food residues without packaging come into the green organic waste bin. Please pay attention to waste separation.
It is a good idea to book a visit before you book on days where no event takes place. As a rule, a visit takes one to two hours. We ask for your understanding, if we charge for this time and personnel expenses 20,00 €, which we at the booking immediately refund.
This host has 27 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Auf Dem Bild v.l.n.r.
Till leitet und organisiert mit einem siebenten Sinn für Gastfreundlichkeit das Geschehen in der Landscheune.
Ohne Katharina gebe es weder die Idee noch den unbeirrbaren Mut, einen neuen Schritt auf dem Land zu wagen.
Renate ist unsere gute Seele des Hauses und verwöhnt unsere großen und kleinen Gäste mit ländlichen Speisen und ist mit einem guten Händchen auch für die vegetarische Küche gesegnet. Eine solche Melange findet man selten!
Edgar war mit nie versiegender guter Laune dabei, unseren Hof in Ordnung zu halten. Er wußte grundsätzlich immer, wo dieses oder jenes günstig in der Prignitz zu bekommen ist.
Lynne und Ben waren im April 2014 Gäste eines Workcamps und haben 3 Hochbeete für uns errichtet. Sie sind ausgesprochene Freunde des Gemüseanbaus und haben uns beste Unterstützung im ökologischen Gemüsebau geben können.