Bright and charming apartment in the heart of Nørrebro. The apartment has a view overlooking roof tops and Assistensens cemetery. Two minutes by foot to Jægersborggade and Stefansgade. 5 min by bus or bike to the city centre.
NB: This fifth floor, two story apartment is not suitable for disabled people. Please note, that there is no elevator in the building, and that the bedrooms are upstairs on the second floor of the apartment, only accessible via the ladder in the living room.
There are 3 roll-out mattresses available for additional guests beyond 3.
You have the entire apartment except a small, locked closet, where we keep some stuff.
Interaction with guests
We are accessible via phone, AirBNB-messages and email.
Other things to note
There is no elevator in the building. Bedrooms only accessible via the ladder in the living room. No rail on first floor. Not suited for small children.
Basically, we just expect you to leave things the way they where, when you arrived, and that you treat the apartment with the same love and care, as if it where your own home.
You have payed a cleaning fee which covers basic cleaning (vacuuming, washing of floors, cleaning of toilets and sinks, laundry, etc.) after your departure, but we kindly ask you to gather your trash items in bags, and put them on the back stair case. We also ask you to take care of major accidents and spills yourselves and when they happen.
Previous guests have asked for more specific rules. And though we in general just prefer you use common sense, we have outlined the following:
- No-smoking and no pets allowed.
- Respect the neighbours and keep the noise down after 22:00.
- We aim to leave the fridge and freezer as empty as possible for you, and your are welcome to use all items, unless otherwise specifically noted on the item.
- You are also welcome to use spices, oils and cereals that are in the kitchen.
- We ask you to throuw out any food that you have brought in to the house, but did not eat, when departing.
- Keep bikes etc. outside the building, in the court yard or at the ground floor, as the rubber leaves permanent marks on the floor.
- All cutlery, dishes, glasses, wineglasses and cups are dishwasher safe except the big knives and the wooden cutting boards.
- You are welcome to play the piano or the guitars with normal care and intensity. As noted above, please respect the neighbours after 22:00.
- You are welcome to use the stereo at ordinary volume levels.
- For shorter stay we ask you to not use the washer/tumbler as this is quite heavy on the electricity bill. Please contact us, if the need for washing should arise during shorter stays.
- Ease the cleaning-burden by gathering your trash and leftovers in trash bags, and placing them on the back stairs.
- If you have a larger amount of trash, you can throw it out in the dumpsters in court yard, accessible through the back stairs in the kitchen.
- Please take care of major accidents and spills when they happen, as the cleaning fee only covers basic cleaning.