• Great location, Quiet & Central
• 2 bedroom - sleeps 6
• Gourmet Kitchen ( spice & condiment essentials)
• Private 6-person Hot Tub
• Free wireless internet ; IPod Dock
• 3 Flat screen HD TVs,
• Gas Fireplace
• Two decks
• Gas BBQ
• Underground Garage
• Designated Parking and Bike storage
COMPLETELY UPDATED 2 Bedroom Townhouse!! , New Custom Kitchen & Baths - Granite & Stainless, 3 flat screens HD TV's, Carpet , NEW LRG PRVT HOT TUB, WIRELESS Internet , GREAT CENTRAL LOCATION, 5 min. walk to lifts or FREE Shuttle,
This is a townhouse in which we have a keyless "code" access system for your convenience.
Interaction with guests
Although I don't live on the premises I am available should you have questions or concerns during your stay.
Other things to note
The complex itself is in a premier location in Village North - central to everything. We have used leather, stone and many natural elements to give it that West Coast Whistler feel and have added a gourmet kitchen & bath complete with granite counters and stainless steel appliances. With 3 flat screen t.v.s/DVD, fresh linens, and other special features, you are sure not to be disappointed. Our place has the capability to sleep six comfortably. A PRIVATE HOT TUB (6 person)on one of our two patios, two bathrooms with a jacuzzi/soaker tub in the master bathroom, a gas fireplace, BBQ and all the amenities you will need to make your stay luxurious and special.
- We welcome families however for individuals booking you must be 25 yrs or older. This is a non-smoking unit. Dogs are considered but require owner approval and additional deposit. We do not accept reservation for graduation or stag/ettes (or the like). Damage deposits may be required.
- We take great pride in our home and expect it to be treated with respect
- Check In is 4:00 pm / Check Out is 10am -strictly enforced.
- Garbage must be disposed of upon departure The Whistler Bylaw noise restrictions are btwn 10pm and 8am and are strictly enforced.
From Jan 16 - 19, 2018 the minimum stay is 4 nights.
We are a active family of 5 that loves to enjoy travelling, the outdoors, skiing, biking (soccer) and of course eating great food and drinking great wine. We love Whistler because it offers so much for our whole family. We take pride in our place and love sharing it with others.