Welcome to our comfortably furnished approx. 120 m² large, upstairs 3 star holiday apartment in Moormerland, in the middle of East Frisia
The apartment on the upper floor convinces with its bright rooms and has a fully equipped kitchen with ceramic hob, oven, toaster, microwave, refrigerator, small freezer 30 liters, dishwasher, water cooker, coffee machine and an egg cooker.
A large living room with sitting set and satellite TV, three bedrooms each with two single beds and satellite TV, 2 extra beds, a cot and a high chair.
As well as a large bathroom with shower, bath, two sinks and a WC.
In the storeroom are washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing board with iron available.
The apartment can accommodate up to 8 people.
Shopping, bakery, doctor and pharmacy in direct vicinity (distance approx. 200 m)
Relax and enjoy the sun on the small balcony terrace on the upper floor or on the partly covered terrace in the garden below. There is also a barbecue available for use
To entertain our little guests, we also offer a sandbox with toys and a seesaw.
The apartment is located only 2 km from the next BAB driveway.
Due to the central location you can explore the whole of East Friesland including the East Frisian Islands by bike or by car. The North Sea with its Wattenmeer and the Inselfähren to the Ostfriesischen islands are about an Autostunde away.
Non smoking apartment
WLAN usage incl.
Bed linen incl.
Parking lots available
Bicycle storage available
Pets on request, extra charge 5 Euro per night and pet
• Nearest train station 9,00 km
• nearest bus stop 0,50 km
• Nearest paddle / pedal station 10.00 km
• nearest grocery store 0.20 km
• nearest bathing possibility 1,00 km
• Next indoor swimming pool 7,00 km
• Distance to the center 2,0 Km
• The East Frisian islands (Borkum, Juist, Norderney, Langeoog, Baltrum, Wangerooge, Spiekeroog)
• City of Emden (harbor tour, Ottohuus, Kunsthalle, armory, etc.)
• City of Leer (historic old town, harbor, tea museum, castle Evenburg, Miniatur Wunderland)
• City of Aurich (historical old town, climbing forest, MachMitMuseum, Historical Museum, Stiftsmühle)
• Meyer shipyard in Papenburg
• Wiesmoor (flower hall, adventure golf course, peat and settlement museum)
• Moormuseum in Moordorf
• Waterpark Hasselt
• Bus tour along the German Fehnroute
• Passenger ship Dollard between Ditzum, Emden and Delfzijl
• Ferry Ditzum from Ditzum to Petkum
• Tour along the international Dollard route by bus and boat
Other things to note
Check-in: from 15:00
Departure: until 10:00 hours
Guests must keep to the house rules in the apartment.
Pets are allowed on request.