I welcome you in this little appartement, in the CLASSY Saint-Germain-des-Près, a very SAFE, CONVENIENT and ENJOYABLE location for a journey in Paris.
• In a Quiet condominium.
• At the 2nd floor with no lift.
• Flat is 20 square meters.
• Queen-size Sofa-Bed is really comfortable.
• Sheets and Towels are 60° cleaned.
• Metro is 1/2 minutes walking.
• The Condominium is Quiet and typically Parisian.
The Flat is small (20 Sq Meter / 215 Sq Feet) and has everything you may need for one or two people. It is at the 2nd floor (=3rd floor US) of the inside building, in the courtyard, so there are no street noises.
Please note that there is no Lift (as in most Parisian buildings).
• There, you will find :
- A (really) comfortable sofa-Bed (160cm/69inches wide),
- a Hairdryer,
- a Fridge and Hotplates,
- a Microwave, a Kettle, a Toaster.
Other things to note
• Once booking is confirmed, I send you a document with DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS to come from CDG, ORY, etc.
• Note that your ACCOUNT will be DEBITED as soon as the the booking is confirmed (Booking request sent by guest / Booking request confirmed by host). Funds are kept by Airbnb and sent to hosts a few days after guests get in the flat (whenever the booking has been confirmed).
• Note that the DEPOSIT is NOT debited at the booking confirmation, except for some countries. Please, refer to the AirBnb FAQ.
• FLAT RULES
- Do not smoke.
- Keep your shoes off.
- Turn heaters off when windows are open.
- Be as discreet as possible, especially at night and in the stairs.
• BEFORE YOU LEAVE
- Leave the flat CLEANED and TIDIED.
- Replace products you could have finished.
- Wash the dishes and throw the garbages.
- Take the sheets off the bed and pillows.
- Hang the towels and do not use them for cleaning.
• I really try to do my best to provide a clean and in a good condition flat. Thank you to help me to TAKE CARE of it ! :-)
This host has 14 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Early Airbnb host in Paris, I'm a photographer, living and I working in Paris. My favorite subjects are portrait and scenery. I work with professional clients, non professional clients, and gallery owners. You can find my website typing 'Alyosha Photographe' in . I have also studied medecine and law several years.
I like culture, especially music (rock and classical) and cinema. I also like science (biology and astronomy), play tennis and regularly go to the gym.
I also like to travel ! I went in Chile, Bolivia, Peru, Indonesia, Birmania, Thaïland, Madagascar, Morocco, and many European countries. Every travel is a source of discover, meetings and personal enrichment. And of pictures too, of course :)
I'll do my best to welcome you the best it is possible ! :-)