This cozy, quiet private bedroom and bathroom is located in a 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom house, only 2 miles from Universal Studios & 1 mile to North Hollywood's Red Line subway station.
There's a ton of free street parking at my place if you have a car.
Check out my reviews!
This cozy bedroom is located at the front of the house with it's own full bathroom. With the door shut, you can have total privacy. Many couples come here and love it. Check my reviews!
• Memory foam mattress for ultimate comfort and sleep
• Bedding includes 1800 thread count deluxe sheets made of silky brushed microfiber fabric
• 100% hypo-allergenic and allergy free poly fiber down alternative comforter
• Waterproof, bed-bug proof and hypo-allergenic mattress padding and cover
-Basically, this bed is REALLY comfortable and clean!
• There is plenty of free street parking and no restrictions parking.
• This is a very safe neighborhood, close to a school, with many people walking around and taking their dogs out.
You can access the kitchen and living room, as well as my pretty backyard with fruit trees (grapefruit, lemon, pomegranate, apricot. Not all are in season all the time.) Free WIFI is offered. I have a TV with Netflix and a Blue-Ray player, as well as cable tv with a ton of channels.
Interaction with guests
I was born in LA and am very familiar with this city. I can offer help with directions and fun things to do, such as hikes, beach activity, museums and any tourist-type attractions you may want to do. I also may be able to give you a ride to the underground Metro if you don't want to walk the 15 min it takes.
Other things to note
Even though check in is 1pm and check out is 11am, I can be flexible so long as another guest isn't coming:)
-No drug use on my property.
-Any smoking must be done outside - there is a seating area in the backyard.
-Please keep common areas tidy.
-Please alert me to anything that gets broken or damaged so I can fix it for the next guest.
-Turn off bedroom and bathroom lights and fans before leaving. Also turn off A/C or heat if leaving and I'm not home:)
-Lock up front door while home and when leaving
-Close any windows you've opened, before leaving the house.
-We tend to take our shoes off when inside.
-Guests of yours are welcome over but must be cleared with me please.
This host has 45 reviews for other properties.View other reviews