We're a couple renting out a room in our home and sharing our great space with other travelers that are looking to travel at a more affordable price like we do. We've had awesome experiences on airBNB & hope to create experiences like the ones we've had!
Clean spacious apartment. Bedroom doors have locks for your privacy.
Renting out two rooms but guests can access the kitchen if needed. Guests use their own bathroom.
Interaction with guests
We've been in Toronto for over 10 years so we are very well aware of things happening in Toronto (i.e. festivals, sporting events, concerts, theatre, food festivals etc.). We also have a car, if we're available we may possibly also accomodate a drive, if you're lucky :)
We expect guests to treat the unit with respect and leave it in the condition it came in. You can come in and out as you please keeping noise levels into consideration.
• Check-in time is 3PM (can be flexible to accommodate earlier check-in if needed, please check with us if there is flexibility).
Check-out time is 11AM.
1. Guest must validate ID with AirBNB in order to book with us.
2. We expect guests to treat the unit with respect and leave it in the condition it came in. We take great pride in ensuring the unit is in great shape and is clean for all our guest, so should you. We are very generous with our 5-star ratings as long as guests are respectful.
3. Absolutely no smoking indoors. Guests are welcome to smoke on the balcony.
4. No parties
5. No pets.
6. If there will be alcohol consumption guests are to use plastic cups (which we supply).
7. You can come in and out as you please keeping respectable noise levels into consideration. Noise curfew is 11pm, please be considerate of neighbors according to local bylaws.
8. We welcome you to enjoy yourself(ves) in our home after 11pm although if the noise levels are too high there will likely be a noise complaint and the police would arrive.
9. Non paying guests are not welcome unfortunately.
This host has 69 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I love to travel the world to discover new cultures and meet new people. Places I have visited include Australia, UK, France, Chile, Mexico, Caribean, Dominican Republic, Portugal, South Africa, USA and cross country Canada. Looking forward to many more amazing destinations!
I am a social and active person so if you're visiting and would like suggestions on things happening don't be shy to ask.