This is a unique house located on the hills with panoramic views of San Francisco Bay with a large forest-like backyard bordering Redwood Regional Park. Easy parking and public transportation to San Francisco and the rest of the Bay Area.
- Comfortable fully-furnished rooms
- Kitchen, microwave and refrigerator
- One of the 2 bedrooms is furnished in the Japanese style tatami with a queen-size bed
- The second bedroom has another queen-size bed
- There is an additional bunk-bed in the family room, which sleeps 3
- Large forested yard with direct access to the Redwood Regional Park
- Family friendly
Note: this unit is on the ground floor of the house. The laundry is located in the garage and is shared with the family living upstairs. However the entrance to the unit is separate.
Private entrance to the unit. We will provide access code combination for the door lock.
Interaction with guests
We will answer questions and help you become familiar with the area.
Other things to note
1 toddler stays free of charge - we will provide an extra bed for the child. Additional children are counted as extra people.
Please note that there is no smoking anywhere on the property, which includes backyard as well as the front of the house.