•Flexibility for extended monthly stay
•Steps to Islington Subway Station
•Near Highways (401, 427, Gardiner, QEW) & Airport
•Free underground parking for 1 vehicle
•24 hour check-in
•3 Bedrooms with 1 real bed each: One with King Bed & Two with Queen Beds
•2x 4-piece bathrooms
•Sleeps up to 11: If More Than 6 guests: 2 comfy Queen Foam Beds & a Comfy Couch
•Fully Equipped Kitchen
•Breakfast Items Provided with Booking
•Spacious Balcony with West Facing View (Sun All Afternoon)
•3 sets of keys
•1200 sq ft apartment that can sleep up to 11 people (2 people in Master bedroom with King size bed, 2 people each in 2 bedrooms with Queen size beds, 2 very comfortable queen size memory foam mattresses (see photos) in the living room and a full size couch.
•Large 18 ft balcony with a west facing view to watch beautiful sunsets or for smokers.
•Dining room table that can sit 8 people.
•Living room comfortably sits 5-6 people for a movie night.
**Please note that 2 of the 5 elevators are being replaced which will cause slightly longer delays**
•Access to the whole unit (3 bedrooms, kitchen, dinning room, living room, 2 bathrooms, balcony etc.) with 24 hour check in available with buzzer and lock box.
•Kitchen equipped with ice maker, fridge and stove, microwave, blender, toaster, pop corn maker (and kernels), kettle, coffee maker, almost any cooking/baking tool you can think of, plates/bowls, glasses, cutlery etc. If you drink tea, coffee, want to cook etc. let us know after you
book and we'll set up what you need and put away what you don't :)
•Living room: You can enjoy a movie night or TV in the living room, Blue Ray player, digital cable (Popular channels, TSN etc.).
•Bathroom: We supply a hair dryer, soap, shampoo, conditioner, spare towels/facecloths, q-tips, floss and mouth wash. There's also a first aid kit under the sink (just in case :)
•West facing balcony comfortably sits 7 guests so you can watch the sunset.
•Large laundry room in the basement of building, you need the laundry card (please ask for card when you check in if you need to do laundry). We also supply an iron/board, a clothing steamer and a sewing kit.
Interaction with guests
•We are fully accommodating to any guest regardless of gender, culture, sexual orientation, race etc.
•We are very accommodating and will do all that we can to make your stay with us an amazing one!
•We are very well aware of things happening in Toronto (i.e. tourist attractions, festivals, sporting events, Provincial Parks, concerts, theater shows, food festivals etc.). Ask us for possible discounts to attractions.
•We can often meet and greet for check in but also offer self check in
Other things to note
*Please note this is a condo building, neighbors have pets but there are no pets in this unit.
• Check-in time is 3PM (can be flexivle if prior arrangements are agreed upon)
Check-out time is 11AM (can be flexivle if prior arrangements are agreed upon)
1. Guest must validate ID with AirBNB in order to book with us.
2. We expect guests to treat the unit with respect and leave it in the condition it came in. We take great pride in ensuring the unit is in great shape and is clean for all our guest, so should you. We are very generous with our 5-star ratings as long as guests are respectful.
3. Absolutely no smoking indoors. Guests are welcome to smoke on the balcony. Cigarette butts must be disposed of in ash tray, never thrown over the balcony.
4. No parties
5. No pets.
6. If there will be alcohol consumption guests are to use plastic cups (which we supply).
7. You can come in and out as you please keeping respectable noise levels into consideration. Noise curfew is 11pm, please be considerate of neighbors according to local bylaws.
8. We welcome you to enjoy yourself(ves) in our home after 11pm although if the noise levels are too high there will likely be a noise complaint and the police would arrive.
9 Non paying guests are not welcome unfortunately.
I love to travel the world to discover new cultures and meet new people. Places I have visited include Australia, UK, France, Chile, Mexico, Caribean, Dominican Republic, Portugal, South Africa, USA and cross country Canada. Looking forward to many more amazing destinations!
I am a social and active person so if you're visiting and would like suggestions on things happening don't be shy to ask.