Super Host. Professionally managed for smooth flights in this beautifully furnished Capitol Hill apartment w/parking available. Great value, often below AirBnB recommended rates! Kitchen fully equipped & stocked. WiFi (w/laser printer), HiDef CATV and Netflix. Very comfortable home away from home while visiting friends and family or touring D.C.
You'll feel at home at Duncan Air whether you stay the minimum four nights or a month at a time. Book directly with owner for longer stays to avoid DC Occupancy Tax.
* Big & Beautiful One-Bedroom, oak floors with high quality rugs, occupant controls air and heat (radiator heat in winter months).
* New kitchen upgrade 8/2017 with granite countertops, dishwasher and new base cabinets. Lots of small appliances to plug and play.
* Unitized Washer/Dryer provided in unit for smaller loads.
* Full-size Whirlpool Duet W/D provided onsite at no extra charge.
* WiFi Printer; Ethernet & WiFi access.
* All utilities included. Guests control thermostat.
* Extraordinary attention to detail, finest quality furnishings, materials & supplies, and expert fit and finish throughout the space.
* Lock your bike to the rack inside bike shed if you need it.
* Host is Swiss. We are specialists in handing travelers from overseas.
Lockbox code provided prior to arrival; pick up and drop off keys in the lockbox please.
You may park behind the building for $10.00 per day, but there is usually parking available on the street and you may obtain a DC Zone 6 temporary residential permit.
Interaction with guests
Onsite professional management.
Weekly light housekeeping arranged for stays of 7+ nights.
Host and resident manager available by phone, SMS & e-mail.
Other things to note
Walking distances in blocks: H Street corridor -- 3.5. Eastern Market -- 11. Union Station -- 13. Hart Senate Office Building -- 12. Lincoln Park -- 3.5.
Driving time to/from freeway access: I-295 @ RFK Stadium -- four minutes. I-695 (via 11th Street, SE ramp) -- six minutes. I-395 (via 3rd St., NW tunnel) -- eight minutes.
3-Night Minimum, Weekly light housekeeping provided if more than 10 nights. Please remove shoes upon entry. This is a quiet six-unit, no-smoking building for busy professionals in five other apartments. Our short-term guests are typically on TDY employment assignments, job- or house-hunting, or serving an internship or fellowship. Vacationers are gladly welcomed with a child but without pets. Dining table may be set up for six persons, holiday meal prep possible in fully-equipped kitchen, so dinner parties of this size are welcome. Please observe quiet hours after 9:30 p.m.