2.5 blocks from St Charles street car line & Mardi Gras parade route. Off street parking.
Brand new renovation! 4 independent bedrooms; living room w sleeper sofa; 2 baths; full kitchen; 4 cable tv's; laundry machines; big back yard.
Beds: 2 kings, 1 queen, 1 full, 3 twins, 1 full sleeper sofa, & air beds.
Brand new renovated 1,415 square foot home.
The spacious living and dining area is equipped with a sleeper sofa, 49" cable tv, and 4 chair dinette set. There is a larger folding table and chairs on site if a larger group wants to have a sit down meal together.
There is a huge master sweet featuring a king-size bed, twin day/trundle beds, 42" cable tv. The feature wall in this room is made from reclaimed wood. This room has both blinds and heavy curtains so you can be sure to sleep late if needed! Dual vanities in the bathroom off the master and walk in closet.
The three remaining bedrooms are off the hallway with the other bathroom. One bedroom features a king size bed and 39" tv. Second features a queen and 39" tv. Third features a full & twin bunk bed.
The kitchen is fully furnished with everything you would need to cook a meal and eat in, all new appliances, sink disposal, etc.
There is a new washer and dryer, as well as an iron and ironing board. Both bathrooms come equipped with hairdryers.
There is a tankless hot water heater to insure endless hot water for all of our guests (ask if our competitors have that!) Central air conditioning and heat.
The back yard features a privacy fence, charcoal grill, and enough space to unwind when you are not out enjoying what the city has to offer.
Front yard features driveway parking - which you will need in this city during Mardi Gras and other festival weekends. During non-festivals, there is plenty of street parking.
You will have access to the entire home! Cable tv, free wifi, laundry, backyard, etc. If you don't see it listed, ask. It is possible that I forgot to mention some amenities.
Pack and play and high chair on site for guests with infants and toddlers.
Interaction with guests
Prior to arrival, I will send you check-in instructions. They will include the door code. No having to meet at a specified time for check-in! You arrive when you get here - and you have access immediately!
I am on call should you have any questions or anything breaks, etc. I always leave a phone number for another member of my staff if I am out of town. And I always respond to AirBNB messages quickly.
Other things to note
If you find you have less guests than your original booking, 1 price adjustment may be made prior to your arrival. Refund is 50% of additional guest fee up to 1 week prior to arrival.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
Please be courteous and respectful of other guests in any neighboring units (if applicable) as well as neighbors - specifically with late night noise.
If you use the back yard, please clean up after yourself. Broken glass and discarded cigarette butts will result in deduction from damage deposit.
1. NO SMOKING of any kind. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. No candles or open flames.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Additional guests beyond the amount of booking will result in an additional charge.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Excessive re-arranging of furniture will result in deduction from the damage deposit.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
8. Parking: One reserved parking spot is provided. We will make every attempt to hold at least one parking spot open in front of the house, but make no guarantees.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels or blankets. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Missing or excessively stained bed linens will result in a deduction from the damage deposit.
10. Fireplaces are not operational. Please do not attempt to use them.
11. Do not leave space heaters on when leaving the house.
12. Do not remove, adjust, or tamper with Mardi Gras masks or other décor.
13. Always lock all exterior doors when leaving and when checking out. We are not responsible for theft.
14. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $500.
15. Removal or damage of ceiling fan remotes will result in a damage deposit charge.
16. Storms: if there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
-Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
Failure to abide by any of rules may result in a possible forfeiture of damage deposit.
*Cancellations: we adhere to the AirBNB "strict" policy - please read the details from the help pages. Additionally, full refunds (minus fees) can be given for bookings cancelled 60 days in advance. Partial refunds may be granted for cancellations - depending on season - 30 days in advance. If you think you might cancel or have questions, please ask BEFORE booking!
This host has 326 reviews for other properties.View other reviews