Skip to content
Entire condominium

Ocean View 2 BR Westwinds Sleep 6

Wayne

Ocean View 2 BR Westwinds Sleep 6

6 guests
2 bedrooms
3 beds
2 baths
6 guests
2 bedrooms
3 beds
2 baths
HOME HIGHLIGHTS
Wayne is a SuperhostSuperhosts are experienced, highly rated hosts who are committed to providing great stays for guests.

The space

Prime Beach Spot with Family Appeal. Wyndham Westwinds, off South Ocean Boulevard in North Myrtle Beach, sits right on one of the area’s nicest beaches and offers a pleasing selection of family-geared activities, warm resort ambiance and hospitality.

This unit is a 2 Bedroom Deluxe with approx 900/sf and can sleep 6. No charge for extra guests, but the maximum total is 6 people in the unit.

These vacation condos are managed by Wyndham and the exact unit is assigned at check-in. 80% of them have direct Ocean Front Balcony. The remaining 20% are end units and have ocean view balconies that face perpendicular to the ocean. All have Kitchen, Living room, 2 Bathrooms, Washer/Dryer and more!

Master Bedroom has king bed, second bedroom has queen bed, living room has pull out queen sleeper sofa.

Linens, towels, and beach towels are included.

Pool, beach, sun, fun! Most of the pool space is located on the indoor side for your enjoyment all year-round with a few feet extended outside for your sunbathing pleasure during warmer months

None. Guest checks in at front desk. I do respond quickly to emails and calls. A confirmation letter in the guests name will be provided

This 10-story oceanfront tower is tucked away from the crowds, yet convenient to Myrtle Beach’s top attractions.

Grocery, restaurants and shopping about a mile away.

I recommend a car for this area. Front desk will issue 2 parking passes.

I do keep my calender up to date but it helps if you send me a date request before completing booking so that I can make sure the dates you want line up with a reservation that I have.

Amenities

Kitchen
Wifi
Free parking on premises
Iron
Cable TV
Spa

Sleeping arrangements

Bedroom 1
1 king bed
Bedroom 2
1 queen bed
Common spaces
1 sofa bed

House Rules

No smoking
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check-in is anytime after 4PM
Check out by 10AM

Availability

9 Reviews

Accuracy
Communication
Cleanliness
Location
Check-in
Value
Raquel User Profile
Raquel
June 2018
Real advertisement, clear communication, and affordable fairs
Maine User Profile
Maine
September 2017
The condo was awesome especially the view of the ocean from the balcony
Prince User Profile
Prince
July 2017
Perfect location, home for my family of 5. We had a great time and already look forward to our next visit!
Kia User Profile
Kia
July 2017
Very nice, updated, clean condo! Right on the beach with beautiful views and large balcony. 3 TVs, sleeper sofa and Cute decor. Family friendly! Would definitely book again. Wayne was great to work with and eaay to get in touch with. No issues whatsoever. LOVED IT! ♡
Lyndsay User Profile
Lyndsay
July 2017
We loved this condo. Cute, clean space right on the beach. Family friendly area of Myrtle, close to shops and restaurants. Wayne is very helpful and responsive. We will definitely try to stay here again for another vacation.
Todd User Profile
Todd
June 2017
Wayne was great on working with us through out our travels. He went over and beyond to make sure we have a perfect family trip. The location was beautiful and less crowded than Myrtle Beach board walk area, exactly what we were looking for. The resort was clean and there was s…
Daniil User Profile
Daniil
July 2016
We felt very welcomed. Everything was great and as promised! Overall we were very satisfied with our stay. Would highly recommend!

Hosted by Wayne

United StatesJoined in May 2013
Wayne User Profile
277 Reviews
Verified
Wayne is a SuperhostSuperhosts are experienced, highly rated hosts who are committed to providing great stays for guests.
I love to play golf and travel.
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within an hour
Always communicate through AirbnbTo protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Airbnb website or app.

The neighbourhood

Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.

Check In

Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.

Check Out
You won’t be charged yet

Similar listings