Beautiful newly renovated central Edmonton condo next to the river and park. The apartment fits five, located just 5 min from downtown and Rogers Arena. Enjoy a full kitchen, groceries down the street, and access to the LRT just 2 minutes away! Perfect location to catch all games, concerts, conferences, and exhibitions without worrying about the drive. Featured in NARCITY EDMONTON's list of 7 Romantic Airbnbs in Alberta!
What our guests love about our listing:
- Our spa inspired bathroom with rain shower head.
- The handcrafted decor and ambiance.
- The easy access to transit that brings you within minutes to Edmonton's biggest venues and downtown core as well as groceries next door.
What some of our guests do not love that much about our listing:
- Being right next to a transit access point although handy does mean the traffic that runs by it might disturb some light sleepers.
- The apartment is located in an older working class urban neighborhood and although very safe it may feel strange for some who are used to a rural or suburb setting.
Located in a condominium 5 MINUTES FROM DOWNTOWN, this place is fully equipped with HIGH-SPEED WIRELESS INTERNET, HD TV and it has recently been fully renovated to accommodate as many as 6 guests.
The kitchen is up-to-date, fully equipped with appliances. The living room has a nice L-shape super comfy couch with a 55" Samsung HD screen. Attached, you'll find the bedroom, with a super comfy QUEEN TEMPURPEDIC MATTRESS with its own closet and plenty of space to put all your luggage. The couch in the living room also opens up to a DOUBLE MATTRESS to accommodate 2 more guests and a QUEEN AIR MATTRESS is also available to put up to sleep another 2 (so 5 people total).
If you have a car you can park it at our place for free! There is a supermarket very close (5 minutes) and a multi sports facility 5 minutes away.
Interaction with guests
Although you will be staying on your own here don't feel shy to ask us for recommendations for events happening at the time. We'll make sure to invite you to local events happening in our city at the time of your visit.
Other things to note
Although we prefer check-ins after 4pm and check-outs no later than 11am our times are flexible depending on whether we have back to back bookings. So feel free to ask us if you need a earlier check-in or later check-out and we'll do our best to accommodate it :-)
• Remove your shoes.
• No pets - sorry fido has to stay home
• No parties, no outside visitors or overnight guests without previous approval from your host.
• Respect our neighbors by not talking in the hallways and keeping noise to a minimum between 10pm - 8am.
• Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property. Including downloads.
• If you break or damage something, please let us know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
• Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help. :)
• No smoking - also don't discard your cigarettes in the house trash cans. They get stinky. Minimum $250 fine for smoking in the apartment.
This host has 258 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
David is originally from the Cycladic isles of Greece and Maya is from the coast of Brazil. We now call Edmonton our home. Living in the Bellevue community, close to city centre, is great fun as we are very close to all the major events. We also like to indulge in the cultural offerings the capital city’s downtown has to offer such as the gallery, theater, library, and cozy Jasper Ave pubs, especially with the Light Rail Transit a block away from home.
David holds an MSc in Psychopharmacology from the University of Alberta's Department of Psychiatry. He currently works for Tennis Alberta coordinating the growth of tennis in Northern Alberta while preparing for medical school.
Maya is an Electrical Engineer specializing in communications. She currently teaches for Young Engineers Edmonton.
Together we love playing and talking about tennis so our condo is filled with references to the sport we love. We enjoy travel (especially to warm ocean-side destinations), food, music, languages and exploring the beautiful landscape that Canada offers. David has an interest in dinosaurs and the archeology of ancient civilizations while Maya has a soft spot for robots.
Our home is always ready for visitors. We like to keep it clean and uncluttered, such as you would expect a good hotel space. We also have this constant urge for home-improvement so some returning guests may find our home changes slightly from visit to visit.
Vincent van Gogh once said "The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore." We often find ourselves when travelling running off the beaten path and toward the "sea" of opportunity that holds the promise of some adventure.