Spacious 1 bedroom apartment with a balcony in the back and canal view in the front. Located directly in the popular locals area 'The Pijp' with many bars & restaurants. Tram stops in front of the building and brings you to every part of the city in no-time. Rembrandt and Museum square are within walking distance. Supermarket is at 100 m. Perfect to explore the whole city and kick back after a long day of enjoying Amsterdam
The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen.
The living room consists of a comfortable couch, a dining table, television and everything you need for a perfect visit.
The double bed is comfortable and there is plenty of place to store your luggage.
The bed room is on the back of the apartment so there is no noise from the outside.
Guests have access to the staircase (3 flights of stairs), the apartment, and the balcony.
Interaction with guests
If you have any questions about the apartment or if you need recommendations or neighborhood tips, please feel free to contact us during your stay. We're always happy to help!
Other things to note
Freshly made up beds and crispy towels (one per person) will be waiting for you upon arrival.
We kindly ask you to respect the following house rules:
• Smoking and/or using drugs in the apartment and/or complex is strictly prohibited with a penalty fine up to €100. Please respect this.
• No additional guests are permitted to stay at the apartment without prior approval by the home owner.
• Please keep noise levels down at all times, especially when you enter the apartment. Don’t forget that you are sharing the building with others.
• No music after 22:00.
• House parties are prohibited.
• Please remind yourself of our check-in and check-out times. These are after 15.00 and before 11.00 respectively.
• For a check-in time after 20.00 we charge €20 extra.
• We will make sure the house is clean and ready for you when you check-in. Please leave it in a similar way when checking-out in order to avoid extra cleaning charges.
• Lost keys (and those you accidentally take with you once you’ve gone home) will be replaced for €100.
• Please do not accept packages in the mail addressed to the home owner. Only the home owner is allowed to do so.
• Please help us to respect the environment and turn off the lights and heating when not in use or if you leave the house.
• Please only park your bike in a designated area and not directly in front of the apartment.