100m² sunny top floor apartment, right next to University Campus of Athens and only 6 km away from the historical center of Athens, that accommodates 4 people.
It has two bedrooms, bathroom, WC, large living room, fully equipped kitchen and two balconies with superb and relaxing view.
This sunny 100m² apartment is situated on the 5th floor of the building and belongs to a typical Athenian family. It has two available bedrooms, one bathroom with all day hot water (solar heating), one wc, a large living room and a fully equipped kitchen. It can accommodate 2-4 persons. It is situated right next to the Campus of the University of Athens and just 15 minutes away by car or 1 hour by foot from the center of Athens. It has two large balconies that offer magnificent panoramic views over Imittos Mountain, the city of Athens and Lycabettus.
Its ideal situation makes it perfect for a family or a group of friends that want to enjoy a friendly environment and a lovely view. The proximity to the Campus, makes this apartment also a great temporary home for people who follow courses at the University of Athens or take part to seminars.
The flat is ideally located at the skirts of the city while being only 5-6 km away from the historic center of Athens and Acropolis. The bus station is right outside the building, which takes you easily to the Center of Athens and the closest subway station in a few minutes. The bus station and the proximity to the subway station, make this apartment the ideal start for any kind of excursion. I will be more than happy to give you any kind of information and tips during your stay.
Sites of interest and distances:
• Acropolis: 6.1 km – 20 min
• Acropolis Museum: 5.3 km – 18 min
• Plaka: 5.7 km – 17 min
• Syntagma Square: 4.5 km – 15 min
• National Archaeological Museum: 5.7 km – 17 min
• Athens International Airport: 33 km - 30 min (E94 / A6 and A64)
• Port of Peiraias: 15.2 km – 31 min
• Rafina Port: 28.7 km – 35 min
• Sounio: 68km - 1 h 11 min
• Mycenae: 141km - 1 h 36 min
• Delphi: 191 km – 2 h 12 min
• Olympia: 286km - 3 h 26 min
Guests have access throughout the whole apartment with the third bedroom being the only exception. Since the apartment is frequently habited, it offers all the necessary amenities and comfort to make your stay relaxing and unforgettable. This apartment is equipped with three air conditioners, a washing machine, high speed Wi-Fi 32Mbps, flat TV screen 32”, hair drier, iron,ironing board etc. Guests can also enjoy the use of the fully equipped kitchen with a stove, dishwasher, microwave, fridge / freezer, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, dishes, glasses and all possible kitchenware.
- Air-conditioned large living room with two sofas, dining area for 4, piano and fireplace.
- Air-conditioned bedroom with a double bed accompanied with linen and pillows.
- Air-conditioned bedroom with one or two single beds accompanied with linen and pillows.
- Bathroom with a bath tab, equipped with toiletries, hair drier and towels.
- Fully equipped kitchen with all the cooking amenities.
- Main balcony with dining area for 4 and a corner sofa, offers you a view to the University campus of Athens and Mount Imittos, which will relax you after your all-day sightseeing tours of Athens.
***Do not worry about the highway that you see on the balcony pictures!!! This road is inside the university campus and it is used mainly by students. Therefore, it has very low traffic during the day and no traffic at all during the night.
-A second balcony, through a small traditional Greek corner, offers you the stunning view of Athens City and Lycabettus hill.
Interaction with guests
When I'm in town, we meet personally and I greet all new guests to deliver the keys, welcome them to the apartment and pass on information about the city and the apartment’s facilities. If I'm away or not available, I will make arrangements to have a family member welcome my guests.
A welcome basket with homemade products will be waiting all the guests.
Other things to note
I would particularly appreciate if my visitors have a copy of their I.D. or passport upon arrival or at least the full name of all visitors.
On your booking, I will send you a manual (pdf file) with everything you need to know about the apartment before reaching it. Also, a link with the exact route you have to follow driving from the airport, can be sent to your mobile.
By making this reservation, you accept that this is not a hotel or any other official touristic accommodation. This is a house and you are guests. The host cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injuries that occur to guests on the premises.
Guests are held responsible for their own actions if they break the law. Use of drugs inside the apartment is prohibited.
- As we respect our homes and neighbors, likewise respect your home away
and its neighbors.
- Reservations through third parties are not allowed, so you should be one of
the guests who are going to visit my apartment.
- Please restrain from making loud noises between 02.30 pm-5.30 pm and
11.00 pm -08.00 am.
- Smoking is allowed only in the balconies.
- Please do not throw anything in the toilet.
My name is Jima and I am 58 years old. I am originally from a vilage very closed to Olympia, where I lived with my family for the first six years of my life and later on in Athens. I am a mother of three children and a grandmother of two beautiful grandchildren. I studied graphic arts and I have worked for several years as a graphic arts designer. Nowadays, I have changed carrier and I work for the largest insurance companies in Greece.
I like drawing and painting, so there are several creations of mine around the apartment. In my free time I like to do yoga, meet friends and of course to travel!!! I love traveling and I always try to arrange at least one trip per year somewhere around the world. When I travel, I want to experience the local way of life and therefore it is very important for me to offer my guests the local Athenian way of life.
My apartment is a genuine Athenian home with all the elements of a typical Greek family house. As a local, I always give advice to my foreign guests about where to go, what to see and where to eat.