Self-catering available big single room in a residential neighborhood near Greenwich, you will share cosy kitchen/dining and shower room with host and sometimes other guests; price EXCLUDES breakfast.
Self-catering bright single room in a residential neighborhood near Greenwich, you will share cosy kitchen/dining and shower room with friendly 2 other people; price EXCLUDES breakfast.
A sunny single guest room ideally for one person, though which can accommodate two people (It used to have a double bed in this room but I would rather keep this room spacious by putting only a single bed now. There is still space to add an extra single bed). It is an ideal home for your short stay. Self-catering available.
This room is worm, bright and quite that face to green back yard. Apart from a single wooden bed with memory form mattress, in this room there are also: bedside table and lamp, desk, chest drawer, wardrobe, bookshelf, floor lamp, dressing mirror, tube sofa, TV set, and hairdryer. Duvet and covers, pillows and cases as well as towels are provided.
This 2-story flat locates in the top of a 1920's house. It is on the 1 and 2 floor. There are jacuzzi bath, power shower and 2 toilets in my flat, a cosy kitchen you can share with us, and wireless Internet of course. Free street parking, if you need.
It closes to both Goldsmiths College and Brockley village so there are arty cafes and chic bars for you to choose from morning to late night. Apart from art students from Goldsmith College and establish artists living Brockley village, Deptford market has formed a new arty community too. Laban Centre is not far from there. The market place in Deptford is an amazing multicultural field.
My partner and I can speak English/French/Mandarin. We have shared flat with international students/guests for over 9 years so are experienced hosts, though we are new to Airb&b. We respect our guests’ privacy and needs, on the other hand we are sociable and happy to provide local and general tourism information or to organise a night-out, just ask us.
1. 3 minutes to the nearest bus stops or corner shops
2. 7 minutes to London Bridge by train
3. 10 minutes to New Cross or Brockley stations, or local market
4. 15 minutes to New Cross Gate (big supermarket) or Deptford Bridge DLR station
5. 17 minutes to Greenwich (10ms to bus stop + 7ms on bus) or 30 ms by walk.
6. 40 minutes to Victoria station by train, or 45 minutes from Victoria station by bus.
7. 65 minutes from Gatwick airport by train
8. Frequent night bus.
1. Staying longer than a month (up to 2 months) is possible through negotiation. The monthly rate price will show on the quote that aibnb gives you.
2. For guest who stay over 1 week, You receive discount price for your long stay and in return you are expected to clean your room and bathroom yourself (no room service).
3. For guest who over 2 weeks, you might expect to buy your toilet rolls when it runs out), you will have a spare set of clean bedding for changing it yourself.
4. For guest who stay over a month, you receive further discount and so you are expected to share a few basic house clean jobs. Alternatively if you would like to keep free from sharing responsibility, there is additional £20 clean fee per week.
1. Communal kitchen/dining and shower room
2. Free-view TV in your room
3. Clean bedding, fresh towel and a hairdryer
4. power plug adapter for guests from Europe or Asia
5. spear duvet and heater on request
6. furniture as seen in pictures
Apart from those things/tools in your room for making your stay more comfortable, there are also several things/tools are shared in the flat:
1. High speed broadband/ Wifi
2. cable TV in the dining/kitchen.
3. power shower and loos in the flat
4. a shared dining/kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, cookware, tableware, and basic seasoning for self-catering.
5. Self-help laundry and ironing, free basic laundry detergent
6. Basic toiletries: hand wash gel and toilet roll. (For guest who apply discount fee, you are expected to buy toiletries in turn when the shard one is running out.)
7. Free street parking
Interaction with guests
I will give you personal welcome when you check in and a little tour of this flat.
Yon can fine me in the kitchen in most evening if you need any help. Otherwise you can email me or send me text message for any inquire.
Other things to note
1. Paid home-made breakfast is available by advanced arrangement.
2. Staying longer than a month is possible through negotiation.
3. For guest who over 1 week, You receive discount price for your long stay and in return you are expected to clean your room and bathroom yourself (no room service).
4. For guest who over 2 weeks, you might expect to buy your toilet rolls when it runs out), you will have a spare set of clean bedding for changing it yourself.
5. For guest who stay over a month, you receive further discount and you are expected to share a few basic house clean jobs. Alternatively if you would like to keep free from sharing responsibility, there is additional £20 clean fee per week.
6. Also for guest who stay over 1 month, it is fine to have your own guests visiting you for tea but has to be negotiated in advance because of limited communal space.
1. Please wash up your dishes after using kitchen.
2. Non-smoker only.
3. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make your stay more comfortable.