Large flat 52 m2 for 4 persons Beaugrenelle area with all equipped kitchen, separate toilets, living room with television, free internet access by wifi, convertible sofa, bathroom shower, washing and drying linen machine, bedroom with queen size bed
This lovely apartment 52 sqm is located rue Linois in the 15th district.
You’re just few steps from Seine river and Eiffel tower in 10 mn by walking
You could appreciate this lively, pleasant residential area with all amenities nearby .. You will find many shops rue de la Convention rue Charles Michel and rue du Commerce: bakery, butcher, supermarket, restaurant, coffee etc.
The apartment is located on the ground floor, and thanks to its large French windows it is bright and very pleasant
This apartment of 52 sqm2 consists in :
- A one bedroom with double bed queen size 160x200, a large wardrobe and cupboards, two bedside tables.
- A living : very bright with large window it is furnished with a sofa, a large flat-screen cable TV, hifi, DVD, wireless internet, a dinning table.
- A kitchen: fully equipped with oven, microwave dishwasher, washing machine, coffee maker, kettle. A large bar overlooks the living room.
- Bathroom: shower with a washing and drying linen machine
The building is secure and safety
Metro stations : Charles Michel or Commerce (line 10) – Dupleix (line 6)
Interaction with guests
keys will be provided directly to the flat upon the arrival
Other things to note
Reminder upon your arrival :
- Check in between 19h00 and 23h00 will be charged 30 €
- Check in after 23h00 will be charged 50€
- Sunday and bank holidays : 15€ will be charged between 9h00 and 19h00
warmest welcome for you directly to the flat with all details explained upon arrival
Check in between 2:00 pm and 7:00 pm
extra fee for late arrival : 30 €
please respect your neighborhood
This host has 84 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Après avoir travaillé 20 ans dans l’hôtellerie, je me consacre désormais à la gestion d'appartements et à l'accueil de mes hôtes.
J'aime entretenir le savoir vivre à la française et pouvoir partager mes envies