New and modern apartment, fully equipped in the center of Breda. Within walking distance one can find various entertainment venues, shopping areas, the center of Breda, theater and cinemas, museum, Valkenberg Park and the central station.
This new and modern apartment includes a living room (with a two-person sofa bed), bedroom, extra half room, bathroom, kitchen, dining room, toilet and balcony / terrace. It is fully furnished to provide every comfort for a short or long stay. The bedroom is provided with double boxspring bed and bed linen, bathroom with towels to pots and pans in the full kitchen. There is the possibility of a weekly cleaning and linen change.
The entrance to the apartment complex is a shared entrance. Please keep it clean and free of unnecessary objects and / or waste.
Interaction with guests
During your stay, I am accessible and available to provide information and tips.
Other things to note
Much attention has been paid to your comfort and safety during your stay in our apartment. There is a special folder with all the information compiled. Complete first aid and fire prevention facilities are available in the apartment. To use all the devices optimally is a folder with all the manuals available. The inventory hangs on the door of the electrical cabinet in the hall.
For your and that of other guests comfort we ask you to take the following into consideration:
Check-in 14:00 – 18:00
• Self-checkin (if needed) is possible by making use of the Key Safe-Box on the entry port.
• You will be notified with the safety feature of the apartment.
• A copy of your identity card or passport before check-in is requested (you can also take a smartphone pictures and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or mail it).
• The safety deposit if not yet arranged will be regulated by the check-in.
• Take your time and check the good operation of home appliances and check also the inventory list.
• No smoking and drug use in the apartment are allowed, it is strictly prohibited.
• The lighting of incense and candles only on the appropriate holders.
• No pets are allowed in the apartment, it is strictly prohibited.
• No parties are allowed in the apartment, it is strictly prohibited.
• No "night extra guests" are allowed (it also has to do with the fire prevention regulation of the city). it is strictly prohibited.
• Be aware that by passing these ‘strictly prohibited Rules’ you risk your safety deposit to be hold back and won’t be refunded totally.
• Extra sets of linen are available with extra charge.
• Extra bath and kitchen textiles are available with extra charge.
• Extra cleaning service is available with extra charge.
• Please report asap any damage and / or improper operation of the house appliances.
• Video intercom is available to identify the visitors and for neighbors emergency calls.
• Be aware - To close the patio door you must first push up the door handle, and only afterwards you can close with the key.
• Check the gas stove and other kitchen appliances, close windows, switch off all the lights, close the door with the key and always close the gate when leaving the apartment.
Waste (for long stay visitors)
Paper waste – Put in the GREEN wheelie bin.
Organic waste - Put in the small BROWN wheelie bin
Residual waste - Put in in the GREY wheelie bin.
All bins are located next to the extern gate (common entrance). Every Thursday, the gray + brown wheelie bin should be before 9:00 brought to the road. The paper (green) wheelie bin should be put out once in four weeks. Glass and plastic waste may be deposited at the central collection points in supermarkets.
• Think of the neighbors and avoid unnecessary noise at all times.
Check Out max. 10:00
• Damage of any kind should be handled and paid before the check-out.
• Collect the bedroom linen, the bathroom-, toilet- and kitchen towels (in a pillowcase) and please put in the hallway. Collect all garbage bags and please put in the hallway.
• Please put the reversed chair and the keys apartment on the table.