Modern apartment located in the Prague centre, just 15 min from the old town district, in a pleasant residential area
The interior was designed with a lot of care and good taste. It´s a warm, light and comfortable place
The apartment consists of a spacious bedroom with double bed and a living room with sofa bed, dining table and 40” flat-screen TV. Guests can prepare meals in the modern fully equipped kitchen. The bathroom features a walk-in shower.
Fully equipped, great for a vacation or business stay in a favourite Prague neighbourhood. Shops, restaurants, bars and cafes can all be found within 5 min’ walk of the apartment. Prague’s National Gallery is located just 2 min walk away.
Stromovka Park is 10 min’ away and the beautiful old town district is 25 minutes’ away on foot.
Vltavská Metro Station and Praha Bubny Train Station are both located within 5 min’ walk of the apartment. Prague’s majestic castle is a 20-min journey away using the Metro, the city’s iconic astronomical clock can be reached in 15 min.
It´s excellent place for a single person, a couple or up to 4 people and especially for those who care about the style, who enjoy well designed living space. Travellers who love cooking will find this apartment a perfect choice for a spacious kitchen and all equipment needed for daily cooking. It´s ideal place for families with a baby.
Children up to the age of 6 years can stay for FREE
We have a cot for babies up to 3 years
1x Bedroom with 2 beds and a portable baby bed (cot), suitable for babies from 0 to 3 years
1x Bathroom with bath & wash basin
1x Wardrobe room
1x Kitchen + Living room with sofa bed
1x Toilets as a separate room
Apartment is furnished and equipped with everything for a short or long-term stay. It´s decorated with original black & white photos in every room
• Wi-Fi & free internet (fast cable internet, no download limit:))
• 40” LCD TV & Cabel TV
• Hi-Fi (stereo amplifier & CD player)
• Great sound isolation, it´s very quiet
• Central heating
If you like cooking, you will find a real pleasure to cook on our 4m-long kitchen desk. It´s beautiful, spacious and comfortable
• Luxurious kitchen desk with built-In electric cook-top
• Dish-washer (built-in)
• Oven (electric, built-in)
• Fridge and freezer (big, standalone)
• Microwave oven
• Coffee maker
• Plates, glasses, cookery accessories are all supplied!
Dining table with 4 seats
Worktable with 1 seat
• Washing machine with dryer
• Ironing facilities
• Bed linen and towels
Other things to note
When you arrive:
- We offer a pick up from the airport by our car for 30 Euro
- We can do a small shopping for you before you arrive to save your time. Just tell us what you would like to have in the fridge on your arrival
- It´s a non-smoking place but you can have a cigarette in the courtyard.
- Don´t be too loud at night and be respectful of the neighbours, we are sure everything will be fine.
- Although habits are different in different countries, we would like to ask you to remove outdoor shoes at the entrance and take slippers. That will keep the place and especially wooden parquets well-preserved for the future visitors. You will appreciate it especially in the winter time when the streets are salted and the salt destroys the floor quickly. We have slippers prepared for you, but bringing them with you might be even a better idea.
- Be nice to kitchen. It´s spacious and comfortable. You will enjoy cooking, but please use cutting board to avoid scratches and cuts to the kitchen board.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
We are a couple from Prague. Marketa is marketing specialist working for a private college of media and journalism and is interested in garden architecture and design. David is molecular biologist, keen photographer and 29´biker. We love art, music and literature.
We have reconstructed our apartment several years ago and lived there for a couple of years. We have recently moved to a beautiful place near Prague and offer our apartment to guests from all over the world to come and stay in a comfortable place close to the Prague center.
We will help you and give you advices concerning every practical aspect of living in Prague, such as public transportation, places to see, shopping etc.