Welcome to my walk-up, attic apartment on a leafy street in Barcelona’s Poble Sec neighbourhood! I have an open plan kitchen/lounge with big windows (and great view!) and access to a lovely communal terrace. Guests stay in one double and a single guest bedroom.
Being in the attic on the 5th floor gives the apartment spectacular vistas across Barcelona from the giant kitchen window and the communal terrace across the hall. It does mean there are quite a few steps to walk up (around 120!) but the flat has charm to make up for it.
Feel at home in the apartment and use the open plan dining area/kitchen and lounge as you need to. The shower room is small but has everything you need. The communal terrace is only for use during the daytime, please don't disturb my neighbours by using it after dark!
Interaction with guests
I'm happy to help and can give you lots of recommendations of things to see and do nearby, and across the city. I'll give you my number before you arrive, feel free to call me if you need something!
Other things to note
There really are a lot of stairs (plus point: consider it a free gym.)
- The communal terrace is available to use between 9.00-22.00h, it's ok to have dinner out there until 23.00 on Fri/Sat night.
- Please don’t shout or make a lot of noise in the stairwell, especially at night. My neighbours are all either old, or have children.
- Save energy! Please unplug your electrical items and turn off the lights when you don’t need them.
- Help yourself to food and household products, but if you finish something please let me know.
- No parties, no unexpected extra guests please.