The studio is the perfect choice if you want to explore Bucharest lifestyle, a lovely room located right in the heart of the city.
At the same time, you will enjoy a chilled and relaxing stay since it is on a very quiet area.
Here it is why our studio it is your best choice:
- location: the place it's literally in the heart of the city - few steps away from University Square, considered as the center of Bucharest and also you would be 10 minutes walking from the Old City - which is of course the place to be for nightlife or daylight . Being in the city centre, you are close to the main touristic attractions (museums, parks, historical buildings, art galleries or the famous House of Parliament).
Also, we could not think of a better location in terms of easy acces to everything, downstairs you will find everything you need: coffe shops, trattoria, shaorma place, supermarkets, romanian traditional sweets, taxis.
- peacefull, calm atmosphere - even though is in the middle of everything, the studio is on a small, charming street, offering guests a quiet and relaxed stay
- spatious room, also the balcony was transformed in a second room offering a gorgeous view over old and picturesque part of Bucharest); a vintage and well preserved interbelic studio; the bedroom has a real bed which sleeps 2 persons and in the small living room there is a couch that can sleep 1 person
- good company: since I live close by, I would make sure your time in Bucharest and Romania it's well spent, helping out with tips on how to get a better taste of local flavour
So, I can't wait to have you as guest!
FREE SERVICES FROM THE HOST:
- Clean towels.
- Clean sheets.
- coffee, tea
- refrigerator, cooking stove and washing machine
University Square is the neighborhood closest to the tourist areas, has everything you need at walking distance: restaurants, pubs, bars, museums, supermarkets, grocery market, shops.
A few minutes walking from the studio there is a bus stop direct from airport (bus no 783), University Square subway stop, is a place very well connected by public transport.
You will have access at the whole flat: 1 bedroom, 1 small livingroom (an open space to the fully equipped kitchen), 1 bathroom
Other things to note
Any arrival after 10 PM will be extra charged with 40 RONs.
This is a non-smoking flat