- 5 min walk from Central Square T.
- Natural light
- Closet with hanging space
- Queen bed, memory foam pad
- Full kitchen and bathroom access (bathroom shared with 1 other person)
- 2 people in space, largely quiet and unoccupied.
- Please refrain from having guests over unless I am informed in advance
- My ability to rent my room on airbnb while traveling is contingent on the comfort of my roommates and I would like to be able to offer the space to others in future
I'm a disaster recovery planner helping cities and communities build resilience to climate change impacts. I love experimental cocktails and cooking, and going back home to Singapore to see my family.